News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Future Group, YES Bank, GE Power biggest losers on stock market in 2020

Started by NiveRoshni, Dec 21, 2020, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiveRoshni

Future Group, YES Bank, GE Power biggest losers on stock market in 2020

Nearly one-third stocks with market capitalisation over Rs 1,000 crore posted negative returns in 2020; among the worst performers, negative returns till December 16 this year ranged between 52 per cent and 78.3 per cent

Even as Sensex and Nifty continue to touch new highs every day, some stocks crashed as much as 78.3 per cent during this year. Almost one-third stocks with market capitalisation over Rs 1,000 crore posted negative returns.

The worst performers include Future Lifestyle Fashions, Future Retail, Suven Life Sciences, Future Consumer, YES Bank, GE Power and Federal-Mogul Goetze (India) that witnessed price erosion between 52 and 78.3 per cent from January 01 to December 16, 2020.

As pandemic and vaccine hopes continue to guide the markets, BusinessToday.In looks at the top wealth destroyer stocks this year and how they performed on three parameters - market capitalisation, share in overall market capitalisation, and share price.

Source : https://www.businesstoday.in/markets/market-perspective/future-group-yes-bank-ge-power-biggest-losers-on-stock-market-in-2020/story/425489.html

Landraspad

I truly empathize with those who faced losses during those challenging times in 2020. However, remember that the market is ever-changing, and today presents new opportunities. With the right approach – studying trends, crafting a solid strategy, and staying informed – you can definitely tilt the odds in your favor for success and profit. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to experts in this field who can provide valuable insights and guidance.

unavaughan

Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to give my two cents. It's always a wild ride in the stock market, isn't it? Recently, I also, dipped my toes into the exciting world of stock trading, and boy, what a journey it's been! But here's the thing – I stumbled upon this amazing platform called Quantum AI, and it's been an absolute game-changer for me. They offer a bunch of reliable trading strategies that have seriously upped my trading game. Not only have I started seeing some impressive profits, but the number of hiccups and losses has taken a nosedive too. I can't stress enough how crucial it is to find a reliable platform. It's like having a steady ship in the stormy seas of the stock market.