News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Wanted Bds Fresher Or Experienced Dentist

Started by sushmi, Dec 16, 2020, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushmi

Wanted Bds Fresher Or Experienced Dentist

Tooth Esthetiques Multispeciality Dental Clinic
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (+1 other)

1 day agoFull–time

We are looking for a BDS fresher or BDS experienced dentist with good patient management skills who will be able to look after the clinic from 9am to 1pm. The clinic is in Madambakkam, Tambaram. Call us for further queries. Incentives according to the number of cases attended.Job Type: Part-timeSalary: INR3,000.00 - INR5,000.00 per monthExperience:

• total work ( includes the internship period also): 1 year (Preferred)
• work (includes the internship period also): 1 year (Preferred)Education:
• Bachelor's (Preferred)Industry:
• DentalWork Remotely:
• No

Click here

CeceliaArno

Uh, man, I wish I had seen this post earlier. I hope they are still hiring. Last year I graduated from University, so I’m ready for work. You know, I have a lot of friends who work as dentists. I visit them sometimes, and they are so happy while working. So, I think the main thing is to love your job. That’s the key to success. Btw, what do you think are the main skills a dentist should have? I guess a dentist should have strong communicative skills because every day, you have to talk to many people, from clients to an Invisalign preferred provider https://thehealthysmile.net/dental-services/invisalign-bay-village-ohio/ , and you must be a good listener. So, I’ll be waiting for your replies, guys.