News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Galgotias College of Engineering Technology (GCET) - Admission open!!!

Started by Kalyan, Jul 23, 2008, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Galgotias College of Engineering Technology (GCET)

(Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow)

1,Institutional Area,Phase - II,
Greater Noida
Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0120-326873/74/75
Fax: 0120 -326872
Email: info@galgotiacollege.edu, administration@galgotiacollege.edu, registrar@galgotiacollege.edu

Courses:

1.Lateral Entry BTech (IInd Year)

Eligibility: Candidates who passed 3 years engineering diploma recognised by Board of Technical Education. UP/BSc with mathematics as one of the subject from any recognised university in the above branches with 60% is eligible.

2.Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree from recognized university with minimum 50% marks or UPSEE 2008 / CAT / MAT Qualified.

3.Master of Computer Application (MCA)

Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree from recognized university minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Mathematics at 10 + 2 School level or Graduation level is compulsory) or UPSEE 2008 Qualified.

4.MTech (Computer Science and Engineering)

Eligibility: 60% marks at BTech level or 60% in PG with Applied Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mathematics or MCA.

5.MTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)

Eligibility: 60% marks at BTech level or 60% in PG with Applied Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mathematics or MCA.

6.Bachelor of Technology (BTech) [Specialization: Computer Science and Engineering; Information Technology; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering]

Eligibility: 10 + 2 Examination with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with one subject Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology with minimum 60% and UPSEE 2008 / AIEEE 2008 Qualified.

7.MTech (Information Technology)

Admissions strictly on merit as par UPTU norms

How To Apply:

Prospectus along with application Form may be obtained from GCET Campus, Greater Noida.

Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology (GCET)
1, Knowledge Park, Phase-II,
Greater Noida-201306
Ph: 0120-2326873 - 5
Fax: 0120-2320075
E-Mail: gcet@galgotiacollege.edu
Web: www.galgotiacollege.edu

Closing Date: 31 Jul 2008
Comments: Last date for submitting the Application Form: 30th July 2008

Pankaj singh rana

Hello sir...
Mera naam Pankaj hai main BCA (IT) ya (ME) se karna chahta hun to kya aapke college men mujeh pravesh mil sakta hai.

Sakshisingh

Sir please tell me can i get addmission in M.C.A as i got 75% in B.C.A But not qualified in uptu nd rank is 5557 in general nd tell me the last date of addmission. in galgoti(GIET).