Police sub-inspector dies of poisoning due to depression

Started by devikad, Nov 23, 2020, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devikad

Police sub-inspector dies of poisoning due to depression

Dinesh Kumar (age 40) was working as a sub-inspector at Ayyampettai police station in Tanjore district. He had been working at the Papanasam police station for the last 4 months. He lived with his wife on Melattur Abraham Street.

She has been married for 5 years. In this situation, Dinesh Kumar tried to commit suicide by consuming rat poison on the 20th. He was rushed to the Tanjore Medical College Hospital for treatment. Dinesh Kumar died at 8.40 last night without any treatment.

Papanasam police are investigating. In it, while Dinesh Kumar was working at the Alwarkurichi police station in Tirunelveli district, one of them was arrested by SC, ST Prosecuted under the Prevention of Torture Act. The Human Rights Commission sent him a notice to appear in person as the case was pending. It was revealed that Dinesh Kumar had committed suicide due to depression. Police are continuing to investigate.

Dinesh Kumar joined the post of Sub-Inspector in 2011. Dinesh Kumar's suicide has come as a shock to the police as he has been working at the Alwarkurichi police station and has shifted to Thanjavur in the Trichy Central region, but the old problems persist.

Source: https://www.dailythanthi.com/News/Districts/2020/11/23095711/Due-to-the-stress-Poisoned-Police-subinspector-killed.vpf

touriafuji

I read this news and was saddened by the realization that mental health problems cannot be eliminated and are most often suffered by young people with poor mental health. I've heard many stories about how many people can't cope with depression and stress and go out of their lives in different ways. And when I hear every such story, I have only one thought: why hasn't someone come along who can help this person psychologically? I've heard that many young people who suffer from depression and are looking for a way to deal with it die even unintentionally, such as by using psychoactive substances like cocaine. These guys would be grateful if they could get help in time. If you're wondering where you can get such help, learn more here https://fherehab.com/depression/treatment. What do you think helps better with depression, psychological help or medication therapy?