"I'm Least Racist Person In This Room": Trump In Big Debate With Biden

Started by sushmi, Oct 23, 2020, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushmi

"I'm Least Racist Person In This Room": Trump In Big Debate With Biden

"I have great relationships with all. I think I am the least racist person in the room. I can't even see the audience because it is so dark but I don't care who is in the audience...I am the least racist person in this room," Trump said.

Nashville, United States: US President Donald Trump on Thursday claimed he was the "least racist person" in the room during his final debate with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, who responded saying Trump adds fuel to "every racist fire."
"I have great relationships with all. I think I am the least racist person in the room. I can't even see the audience because it is so dark but I don't care who is in the audience...I am the least racist person in this room," Trump said.

Claiming that nobody has done more for the Black community than him, Donald Trump said, "The Black community likes me and I like them. Nobody has done more for the Black community, except for Abraham Lincoln."

The Black Lives Matter movement gained momentum after George Floyd died in police custody in Minneapolis on May 25 after a white officer knelt on the Black man's neck.

With only 12 days until the election and tens of millions of Americans early voting, it may be too late to fundamentally alter the upcoming election.

Some 45 million Americans are estimated to have joined an unprecedented wave of early voting and polls indicate that almost all voters have already firmly made up their minds. Biden is steadily ahead, with the Quinnipiac University national poll putting him up at 51 percent to Trump's 41.

The contentious first debate, when the two men traded insults, was watched by at least 73 million viewers. Trump passed up another planned debate last week after it was switched to a virtual format following his COVID-19 diagnosis.

SOURCE - https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/i-am-the-least-racist-person-in-this-room-donald-trump-during-big-debate-before-us-polls-2314450?pfrom=home-topstories