News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

IPL in Bangalore Cricket gambling; 6 arrested, Rs 50 lakh cash seized

Started by devikad, Sep 24, 2020, 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devikad

IPL in Bangalore Cricket gambling; 6 arrested, Rs 50 lakh cash seized

Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket matches are played in the United Arab Emirates. During these matches, the Central Crime Branch police received numerous complaints of cricket gambling in Bangalore. In this context, the Central Crime Branch police received a tip-off that some people were involved in gambling at a house in the Banaswadi police area during a cricket match between Chennai and Rajasthan last night.

Following this, the house was raided last night. Then it was revealed that gambling took place there. That means 5 people gambled with money as they watched the match on TV. Following this, the police arrested 5 persons namely Gajendra, Manikanda, Arunkumar, Varunkumar and Joseph. Rs 10 lakh cash, car, a motorcycle and cell phones were confiscated from them.

Similarly, during a raid on a house in Malleswaram, a youth was involved in gambling as he was talking on his cell phone with gambling gangs. Upon learning of this, the Central Crime Branch police raided the house and arrested Vinay. He, IPL. It has been revealed that he has been involved in gambling since the first day of cricket.

Rs 4 lakh cash and 2 expensive cell phones were seized from Vinay. Banasawadi and Malleswaram police have registered separate cases and are investigating the incidents. Police have confiscated a total of Rs 50 lakh from those arrested in both the incidents.

Sources by: Daily Thanthi

misterbenides

The article is not bad and the advice is sound. However, after spending a lot of money on sports betting, I realised that it's better to make money by betting. So I found a great company *** Link Removed *** and used their API to create my own small betting company. So it's the best gambling solution of my life so far.

AmoryDonawa

This is why I prefer playing poker rather than betting. I knew this field was full of scammers, and I have convinced myself. I have been playing in Removeds for a long time, so I am familiar with this industry. Not going to lie, I have been betting online, and this made me realize that this activity is mostly based on luck rather than on your knowledge and skills. Now I prefer playing games like satta king up. While playing them, you can rely only on your skills. Also, this game is pretty entertaining.

SamsOvar

It's unfortunate to see that people still indulge in illegal activities like gambling despite knowing the consequences. The police did a commendable job by catching the culprits and seizing the cash and assets involved. For this reason, it seems to me that you should only go to those offices that you have personally checked at least your friends. Personally, I'm using w88 right now. So far I'm happy with the process, but would still like to know what other options there are. I also noticed that some of the arrested individuals were involved in communicating with gambling gangs through cell phones. It's alarming to see how technology is being misused for illegal activities like these.

MineBrace

I was saddened to read about the recent cases of cricket gambling in Bangalore during IPL matches. I hope such situations never happen again.

elijahkrieger4

It's disappointing to see people resorting to illegal means to make money, especially when we all need to come together to support each other. It's great that the Central Crime Branch police took swift action and arrested those involved in the illegal activity. It sends a strong message that such activities will not be tolerated. I hope this serves as a reminder to all of us to stay vigilant and report any suspicious activities we may come across. I am always for fair play, so I play at Spin Removed at https://www.nzRemovedclub.com/online-Removed-games.htm. Let's work together to create a safe and secure environment for everyone.

MineBrace

Quote from: elijahkrieger4 on Apr 25, 2023, 07:09 PMIt's disappointing to see people resorting to illegal means to make money, especially when we all need to come together to support each other. It's great that the Central Crime Branch police took swift action and arrested those involved in the illegal activity. It sends a strong message that such activities will not be tolerated. I hope this serves as a reminder to all of us to stay vigilant and report any suspicious activities we may come across.

people have always been like that..sadly

bxbhulk

Hey there! I came across the news about cricket gambling in Bangalore during the IPL matches, and it's definitely disheartening. It's important to keep the spirit of the game alive and ensure fair play. Let's hope they take measures to prevent such situations in the future. By the way, you can check out annecocukbeslenmesi.org for some additional information. Cheers!