News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Lawyers boycott court protest in Perambalur

Started by devikad, Sep 23, 2020, 05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devikad

Lawyers boycott court protest in Perambalur

An emergency general body meeting of the Advocate Association was held at the Heels Association premises in Perambalur yesterday. Union President Thirunavukarasu presided over the meeting.

At the meeting, the Joint Committee of the Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Bar Associations condemned the decision of the Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Bar Council to suspend the practice of law without any inquiry without examining its credibility and giving notice to the concerned lawyers after the first information report on the lawyers was filed. The resolution passed said that one day the court would boycott the work as per the resolution passed.

Accordingly, lawyers on behalf of the Advocate Association in Perambalur yesterday engaged in a court boycott. More lawyers were protesting in front of the integrated court complex. Union President Thirunavukarasu, Secretary Krishnaraj, Treasurer Sivasankaran and many others including Tamilchelvan from the Congress party were present.

Sources by: Daily Thanthi

fizahydraulic1

Did they manage to get what they wanted?

mitkahartford

Is there a follow-up post on how did the story end? I am a beginner lawyer myself, and it would be cool to see how the layers handled the situation like this. I gain experience by studying more examples from legislative practice and hope to be a nice candidate for an internship at https://ucmjdefense.com/attorneys/michael-stewart-waddington-partner.html. I want to work for them right after graduation from the university, and I don't even want them to pay me an average salary. All I want and need is to gain experience in the field and become a more experienced and important professional to earn more in the future.

Abdelziz

The concerns raised by the Joint Committee of the Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Bar Associations regarding the suspension of lawyers without proper inquiry or notice are valid and warrant attention.

Landraspad

It's disheartening to hear about the recent developments in Perambalur regarding the boycott by lawyers. It's essential for the legal system to uphold principles of fairness, due process, and transparency, especially when it comes to disciplinary actions against legal professionals.For those interested in whistleblower lawyers specializing in cases involving the Department of Justice (DOJ), resources like https://federal-lawyer.com/whistleblower-lawyers/doj/ offer valuable insights and assistance. These professionals are equipped to handle complex legal matters and ensure that whistleblower claims are pursued effectively while protecting the rights of all parties involved.