News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Dont Download File individually just zip and download always - google drive

Started by Sudhakar, May 17, 2020, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Each and every file are creating more problem while downloading and uploading form server to server, google drive to iCloud , amazon cloud drive to google drive etc. ( nightmare to download files )

So my Search result to google - asking how I can compress files inside google drive itself, but google showed me this and I got an other route to download the files directly, which I remember but never used recently. But waiting for 10 day with 100 mbps to sync form my Mac with google drive and daily it is downloading 24 gb of my screeshots folder with 1 lakh files in it.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=how+to+compress+files+inside+google+drive&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Google answer :

About 2,25,00,000 results (0.71 seconds)

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

You can compress one file, or multiple files at once!
In Google Drive, select the files/folders you would like to include in your compresse file.
Once your files/folders are selected. Right click and click Download.
You can see the progess on the bottom right side of your browser. After it's done, a compressed .
Apr 26, 2020

Google Drive - Compress Files - Digital Scholarship Center ...

So am going to drive.google.com , select the folder, click download where google drive will zip the file and you can extract it on your computer.