News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Money cannot buy everything - 45 quotes from Indian startup journeys

Started by Sudhakar, Feb 27, 2017, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Money cannot buy everything - 45 quotes from Indian startup journeys

Apps are becoming an intrinsic part of Indian culture. - Oren Kaniel, AppsFlyer

Cognitive services will change IT applications in the future. - Sandeep Alur, Microsoft

India is one of the epicentres of IoT. - Ravi Gururaj, TiE Bangalore

By 2020, we believe industries such as utilities, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and logistics are expected to see highest adoption levels of IoT in India. - Deloitte TMT report

An entrepreneur doesn't let an idea remain an idea...he or she dreams the whole dream starting from the execution till the finished product has been achieved. - Deepa Subramanian, Galerie De'Arts

Every time I come back to India, the thing that grabs you is the entrepreneurial spirit of the place. - Satya Nadella, Microsoft

Traditional food and drinks bring a sense of belonging and identity. It provides a security blanket in an alien place. - Neeraj Kakkar, Hector Beverages

Be with the times, but also immerse in Indian culture and heritage. - Brinda Miller, Kala Ghoda Arts Festival

Word of mouth is very important in interior design — it brings larger ticket size. - Vinay Indresh, Homefuly

Edtech and Fintech platforms need volumes and adoption to become viable businesses. - Naganand Doraswamy, IdeaSpring Capital,

There are 700 million people who are part of a not-very-efficient market and will benefit from impact investing. - Ritu Verma, Ankur Capital

We need to focus beyond trivial problems or rich people's problems. We need more entrepreneurs to solve India's really hard problems, such as affordable healthcare. - Naga Prakasam, NSRCEL

Seeing your beneficiaries being impacted directly entails a different and indescribable feeling altogether. - Harshin Bhambhani, Udaan

People in cities hardly get the space to experience growing a vegetable and fruit. - Avani Jain, Upaj

Eradication of chemical pesticides requires education at the grassroot level with farmers on the harmful effects. - Lokesh Makam, Barrix

Most of the times, when factories are set up, the immediate effects of the air pollution are seen in the respiratory problems of children below 10 years. - Babu Rao Kalapala

We don't need the children to go into their own shell where they don't know what is happening around them. - Shruthi Shivashankar Murthy

The child care market in India is expected to be worth $27.63 billion by 2020. – MCC report

Women are coming into the forefront and making themselves seen as glorious chefs worldwide. - Divya Nichani, Puraw Vida

As long as I live I will continue my fight against domestic violence. - Najima Bibi

Chase that dream with so much passion, that there's no other choice but for it to come true, and it does. - Pratap R. Dighavkar, Mumbai Police

Women should not hesitate to chase dreams, especially in a city like Bengaluru which supports entrepreneurship and where being an entrepreneur is valued. - Sarita Digumarti, Jigsaw Academy

In a country where there is so much discrimination against women, so much violence against women, isn't it essential to listen to women's stories from their point of view?  - Alankrita Shrivastava, 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'

Money cannot buy everything. - Wamika Iyer, FrshDay.in

I have a disability, but I focus only on my abilities. – Paridhi Verma, IIM-L

Specially abled have their own apprehensions. They are not like us but most of the times, they are better than us and one has to reciprocate and respect that quality of theirs. - Ratna Krishna Kumar, DARE School

Across developing countries, 23 percent fewer women than men have access to the internet. – UN report

It's possible to totally replace sand with quarry dust. - Deepak Gariya

With research, unlimited possibilities. - Prasanna Shirol, ORDI

You cannot do anything without the right team. - Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Jio

Conversations will convert into interest and thereby demand for a product. - Deepak Srinivasan, Crofters

Magical things manifest when you move away from your comfort zone. - Farzana Cama Balpande, BookASmile

On the other side of the comfort zone are all the tools of success. – James Altucher

Dance is looked down upon because the power of dance to heal, empower, and support is not understood by all. - Shiamak Davar, Victory Dance Teams

I can see five years into the future. - Sabyasachi Mukherjee

Each book is an experience in itself. India ranks low in reading - only 34 pages reading on an average compared to 2,000 pages in many countries. - Kavita Singh Jhala, Kaffeinated Konversations

Should there be a market-driven approach or a directed approach by the government or regulator that converges everyone towards a common architecture? - Manish Khera

Private sector participation should be encouraged in planning, development, and management of water resources projects for diverse use. - National Water Policy

Indians are extremely hard-working, and need more work-life balance and have to learn to switch off during weekends. - Mishi Choudhary, activist

I firmly believe that the client is my only boss and everything I do revolves around that. - George Varghese, ET Marlabs

What makes news is when high profile companies with hype and a history of excesses begin to shut or lay off people. - TN Hari, BigBasket

The market is at a phase where co-operation among players is going to be the most certain way in which we can create value. - Yogendra Vasupal, Stayzilla

If we can buy our groceries online, then why not legal services? - Tanushree Nandan, Layman's Lawyer

The personalisation of the consumption of content has changed a whole lot of things. – Piyush, Rooter

Mindsets must evolve to make space for the new and untried. - Abhijit Bhaduri, 'The Digital Tsunami'

Age is but a number. - Khushru Farrokh, Taasha

A true yogi or yogini does not understand the concept of 'giving up'. - Grand Master Akshar, Akshar Yoga

While as entrepreneurs you need to be stubborn, you also need to know the fact that you don't know everything. - Nami Zarringhalam, TrueCaller

Source : https://www.techgig.com/tech-news/Money-cannot-buy-everything-45-quotes-from-Indian-startup-journeys-94067