News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Restore Android Contact with Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android

Started by Lindey, Aug 14, 2015, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindey

"I need some help! How can I restore contacts from Xiaomi 2?" Yesterday, I saw such a question on androidpit.com. "When I was going to call my friend, I went to the 'Contact'. Unfortunately, I put a wrong press on 'Clear' instead of the calling button and I accidentally deleted it! I have searched the whole device but could not find it. And I do not have a backup. I need to restore this contact. If you have any good ideas, please write your advice."
I guess many Android device users have ever encountered the same issue as Android OS is popular around the world with a huge user base. You may feel rather anoying when your contact number list were deleted or disappeared suddenly, especially when there is no backup copy for important contact information of business partners, bosom friends, old schoolmates and more. Don't get depressed, you will not lose touch with people on the contact list as here's an easy solution for you.

Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android will help you recover deleted and lost Android contacts freely in just a few easy steps as the Android contacts recovery tool is of professional features and humanized user interface. Using it, you can directly get back deleted contacts from a large types of Android phones like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei and others.
How to restore android lost contact?

chanleen

How to Restore Data from an Android phont? It's really an annoyance for you that you delete some important Android data by accident. Many Android users have confronted with the same situation with you. At this moment, recommend you can use this Android Data Recovery software to deal with the Android data recovery problem?

Read more:

How to restore data after factory reset android

slilayiyi

Yes, Android data recovery is the best choice,you can try it to recover lost contacts,sms,photos,notes from Android phone .  ;)
http://www.any-data-recovery.com

lisaab

Thanks for sharing, to recover lost android phone data, we can also try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It could recover kinds of lost data from android phone on computer, don't know how to recover android phone contacts, just have a try.