We are waiting for this moment, to see the world with tears & suprises

Started by Sudhakar, Feb 21, 2015, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

One of the amazingly recorded video, i was about to let my tears come out. Love the way it was designed and portrayed.

Every wives would love to be on this moment, need to earn and should be there one day.

British Airways India - Go further to get closer

Miss them everyday, :(  Love my Wife & Kids. Happy Valentines Day.  8)

Published on Feb 14, 2014
Go further to get closer with British Airways http://bit.ly/1cwvAcr
From never-ending work to being surrounded by family, the demands of modern life leave young couples with little time for each other. Here's how British Airways helped Sumeet and Chetna get away from it all and closer to each other.

Category Travel & Events
License Standard YouTube License

pradeep prem

this video is ok but how many of them are having life happy sometime they divorce for simple reason

now a days most of the lovers get killed by their lover for some reason love is ok but true love is best

Kalyan

! No longer available

Our journey in India began in 1924. We've grown together, soared great heights and touched the skies. Yet the bond grows stronger. See how a British Airways crew member falls in love with India and forms a deep bond with India that is fuelledbylove.

Sudhakar

British Airways India -- A Ticket to Visit Mum

! No longer available

Published on Jul 29, 2013
You only get one family: so come #visitmum and book your ticket to India today here http://bit.ly/16sXQKF

At British Airways, we make visiting Mum easier. For almost 40 years, we've dedicated ourselves to reconnecting you with the people who matter, like Ratnesh, a young man from India, who's touchingly reunited with his Mum, after moving away from his home in Mumbai when he was only 17.

We at British Airways understand that family matters. With more flights to India than ever before, from over 20 North American cities, we make going home simple. We add more joy to your trip too, by offering amenities such as Hindu and Muslim meal options and Bollywood movies.
Category Travel & Events

Sudhakar

British Airways India - Wings to a dream

! No longer available

Published on Nov 5, 2015
What can be more beautiful than a dream coming true? See how British Airways and Boeing made the dreams come true for these grandchildren and their grandparents.

Category Travel & Events

dhoni

this is really amazing with this wings to a dream
its really amazing experience if i get means i should lucky but no one can help i didn't went out of chennai before death my dream to go trip