News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Google Drive Price down - 1TB @ 612 rs monthly or 9.99$

Started by Admin(Portal), Mar 14, 2014, 07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin(Portal)

Google Drive Price down - 1TB @ 612 rs monthly or 9.99$

14 March 2014 - Google Gifts Terabytes of space for just 612 rs or 9.99$

At 5am when am waking towards my house, my ipad alerted me and g+ popped up to show Google Drive Space is reduced from 49.99$ to 9.99$ for 1TB google drive storage which includes Google mail / gmail , google photos in g+ and Google storage Drive.

WoW !!! Amazed by google , Liked it and Commented on the thread and immediately upgrade my google business apps id from 15GB to 1TB / 1024GB within minutes using Google Wallet.

Before 15gb free usage :

[smg id=15538 type=full]

After 1TB :

[smg id=15539 type=full]

Goonna store my twin kids 15,000 iphone stills estimated 150 gb in g+. Looks like my kids will enjoy each of there foot print captures and stored forever when they are adults. WoW !!! thanks for Google for getting the price down to 612 rs or 9.99$ monthly or 7333 rs or 119.88$ yearly. Which is so far the best affordable backup i have ever used in my life.

Looks like i cant live without Google & Google Drive.
  :educated  :yes  :educated

Statement in G+ Google Drive page - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GoogleDrive/posts

Save more with Google Drive

Whether it's all the footage of your kids' baseball games, the novel you're working on, or even just your grocery list for the week, we all have files that are too important to lose. That's why today we're making it more affordable for you to keep everything safe and easy to reach on any device, from anywhere.

We've lowered the price of our monthly #GoogleDrive storage plans to $1.99 for 100GB (previously $4.99), $9.99 for 1TB (previously $49.99), and $99.99 for 10TB, with even more storage available if you need it. Like before, storage continues to work across +Google Drive, +Gmail, and +Google+ Photos. And, of course, the 15GB plan remains free. Sign up for a plan now at www.google.com/settings/storage.

Want to learn more? Head over to the Drive blog for details: http://goo.gl/cuOPn7

Statement in Google Drive Blog page - http://googledrive.blogspot.in/2014/03/save-more-with-google-drive.html

Having launched Google Drive just two years ago, we're excited that so many people are now using it as their go-to place for keeping all their files. Whether it's all the footage of your kids' baseball games, the novel you're working on, or even just your grocery list for the week, we all have files that are too important to lose. Today, thanks to a number of recent infrastructure improvements, we're able to make it more affordable for you to keep everything safe and easy to reach on any device, from anywhere. 

We've lowered the price of our monthly storage plans to $1.99 for 100GB (previously $4.99), $9.99 for 1TB (previously $49.99), and $99.99 for 10TB, with even more storage available if you need it. How big is a terabyte anyway? Well, that's enough storage for you to take a selfie twice a day for the next 200 years and still have room left over for... shall we say... less important things. Like before, storage continues to work across Drive, Gmail and Google+ Photos. And, of course, the 15GB plan remains free.

[smg id=15536 type=full]

You can sign up for one of these new Google Drive storage plans at www.google.com/settings/storage. If you already pay for storage, you'll automatically move to a better plan at no additional cost. You can visit the storage purchase page to make a change or review your account, and see the Help Center for more information on these simpler storage options.

Posted by Scott Johnston, Director of Product Management
Labels: google drive, storage
A.SK in short

pradeep prem

this is really god to use with this drive
this price is somewhat less
it can pay easily by rent by less amount