News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Procedure to get VISA - List Some Usefull Tips

Started by UdayKrishna, Jan 05, 2008, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UdayKrishna

Procedure to GET VISA :

1) Get your passport made.

2) Acceptance of the applicant by an institution of learning for a full course of study is essential. Evidence in support of this requirement consists of a

Form I-20 (Certification of Eligibility) filled out by the accepting school, and signed by the applicant and presented with the visa application.

3) You may need to show the proof of financial support if you or your parents are going to fund your studies in USA. A bank letter may be necessary.

You might want to find out from your embassy about the types of documents they may accept regarding the proof of financial support.

Get an “Affidavit of support” form from the U.S. Embassy or Consulate if the studies are going to be sponsored by your relatives or others who are currently in USA.

Complete this form with information about your sources of financing (letter of sponsorship), and submit it along with your other documents. The embassy may require a letter from the bank that holds the funds.

4) Obtain all the necessary documents mentioned above. Now, you are ready to go to the U.S. Consulate for a visa interview. If your visa is rejected twice, you may need to apply by mail.

You can apply for a Student visa not earlier than 90 days before the registration date specified on the FORM I-20. If the registration date is already passed or the applicant cannot reasonably expect to arrive at the school by the registration date, the applicant should obtain an amended I-20 or a letter of extension from the issuing institution stating by what date the applicant may arrive.

If you prove to the Consular Official’s satisfaction that you intend to come to the U.S. solely for the purpose of study and will return to India upon completion of the program, a visa Stamp will be affixed to a page in your passport.

You should apply for a multiple entry F-1 student visa. With a multiple entry visa you can travel between US and India during the duration of your stay in the Unites States. See proof of non-immigrant intent

dhoni

this procedure gives me more useful tips

from this information anyone can apply easily for visa to get