News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Bermuda Triangle

Started by gsathish86, Jun 16, 2008, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Bermuda triangle a mystery ?

Yes
7 (77.8%)
No
1 (11.1%)
No idea
1 (11.1%)
Hoax
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

gsathish86

Hi Acumens,

Cast your votes to reveal the secrets of Bermuda triangle.

Regards,
Sathish.
Thanks & Regards,
Sathish Kumar   

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Sudhakar

A significant factor with regard to missing vessels in the Bermuda Triangle is a strong ocean current called the Gulf Stream.

A Note Said :

It has been inaccurately claimed that the Bermuda Triangle is one of the two places on earth at which a magnetic compass points towards true north. Normally a compass will point toward magnetic north. The difference between the two is known as compass variation. The amount of variation changes by as much as 60 degrees at various locations around the World. If this compass variation or error is not compensated for, navigators can find themselves far off course and in deep trouble. Although in the past this compass variation did affect the "Bermuda Triangle" region, due to fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field this has apparently not been the case since the nineteenth century.

hari

Quote from: gsathish86 on Jun 16, 2008, 03:48 PM
Hi Acumens,

Regards,
Sathish.

My vote is for No idea because i have have no idea   >:(...........

Thanks for keeping that option   :D  ...........

Thanks and Regards,
Hari
ITAcumens
(www.itacumens.com)

http://itacumens.com/images/homepage/ad_hari.swf

Kalyan

Quote from: hari on Jun 16, 2008, 10:36 PM

My vote is for No idea because i have have no idea   >:(...........

Thanks for keeping that option   :D  ...........

While studying 5th Std, i crossed this mystery " Bermuda Triangle ".

It's 100% fact, bcz i heared that a pilot is crossed over the sea after great struggle & pain.

He gave a strong report of the incident that he crossed..

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region of the northwestern Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels have disappeared.

Some people have claimed that these disappearances fall beyond the boundaries of human error or acts of nature.Popular culture has attributed some of these disappearances to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics.

But, lot of people noted that, this may happen due to the shape of the sea which is in triangle shape.

don't know what the physics behind this...

sams.raghu

Hi Acumens

It just look like a triangle................
    Some facts may happened there..
    But there is no evidence to prove .....

So u people need not to worry abt it.....

GOOD POST by Sathish

:agree

:acumen

thiruvasagamani

ATTENTION !! ATTENTION !! I've an incredibl not official news!! Some people found an old Kodak cine camera 8mm from a sea relict in the Atlantic! INSIDE A FILM!! INCREDIBLE THEN DEVELOPED!!! IT'S POSSIBLE INSIDE IMAGES OF THE LAST MOMENT OF A SHIP!! PHERAPS....MARINE SULPHUR QUEEN !!! I'll tell you more news when I'll know it!! IT COULD BE A GREAT STORY ABOUT BERMUDA MYSTERY!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yoRreG03NKs
Thiruvasakamani Karnan

Sudhakar

Quote from: gsathish86 on Jun 16, 2008, 03:48 PM
Hi Acumens,

Regards,
Sathish.

Hey GSathish,

Hope you have received some details about it.
Any idea and explanation with you know, then share with Us.

Sudhakar

Cool Video , thanks for it Thiruvasagamani

manimarank

bermuda triangle whenever i hear the word i start thinking about nature.bcoz its really unbelievable and nobody knows whats happening really there.but i have a doubt man discovers many even he land his foot on moon but what about this???????

Sudhakar

So almost, everyone knows about Bermuda Triangle.

And many said Yes, Bermuda triangle is a mystery.
  :agree