News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Regarding Marriage Works

Started by Sudhakar, Mar 01, 2010, 02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Today ( 28 Feb 2010 ) as planned My Marriage got over.

It was an wonderful joy in getting wishes from all my peoples , Friends & their families.

But few people who have not attended the marriage said , they have got only online invitation and not realtime invitation.  >:(

The word seems to be true. But the job called marriage was not planned before years. So we could make arrangement and meet only few peoples to give the invitation.

Again inviting the entire society for any functions was too tough.
  :(

Kalyan

Dear Couples,

I wish you both to get more mutual understanding, Trust, confidence, supportive, Adjustment, Security, Prosperous, Entertainment, blessing, caring and loving each other for long and long life.

Love Makes Life More Beautiful and Responsibility.

All the Best for your Sweetful and Colorful Life.

sajiv

Happy married life :acumen hi If any body hav reception albulm , plz upload here  :agree

dwarakesh

Is the two replies relevant to this post???

sajiv

Quote from: Cognitive on Mar 06, 2010, 02:48 PM
but your reply makes more meaningfull here  :yes

Ah ah ah , cool comments ,anyways marriage went nice and pretty , v people IT Acumens enjoyed there

Sudhakar

Quote from: dwarakesh on Mar 06, 2010, 02:44 PM
Is the two replies relevant to this post???

Admired at your words.  8)

But they just wanted to wish us.  :gum

Possibly they havn't been known about my marriage site ( www.sudhakarthilaga.com ) or my blog ( http://sudhakar.itacumens.com ) either.  ;)

Prashanth

Ya we have also not received the invitation but we know about u very well and we didn't expect that & all from u. We just came there to wish a beautiful couple, that's all. But this suits only for friends not for all others including ur friend's parents.

www.enthiran.net