MAY 2011 U/ID 1372/MW3 -PRACTICE AND LAW OF BANKING II
Time : Three hours Maximum : 60 marks
SECTION A -- (5 × 4 2
= 22 2
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. Bring out the distinction between overdraft and
2. Discuss in detail the significance of lien to a
3. State the precautions required to be taken by a
banker in case of advances against the security of
4. What are documents of title to goods?
5. Distinguish between cash flow statement and fund
6. What are the objectives of KVIC?
7. Write a short note on Technical feasibility.
8. Explain the direct assistance provided by IDBI
SECTION B -- (3 × 12 2
= 37 2
Answer any THREE questions.
9. State the precautions which must be taken by the
banker in advancing loans against (a) Book debts
and (b) Gold ornaments.
10. Explain the methods of creating charge on
11. Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of
goods as security for bank advances.
12. What are the main functions of Small Industries
13. Explain the various types of agricultural finance.