He shall be responsible to manage the sales & client servicing operations of a network of locations spread all over India. The key role would be ensuring team productivity and achievement of overall target from the region. The person would execute and monitor the recruitment, training and expansion of the sales team.
1. Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by close monitoring of key numbers including sales, up-selling, performance matrices & cost of sales and prepare weekly sales MIS reports
2. Conduct training program for induction of new team members & extensive internal trainings for competence development and skill enhancement of existing team
3. Qualitative analysis of individual executive's sales activities in terms of performance & to find reasons for variations in performance and take corrective measures
4. Execution and monitoring of plans for team recruitment and retention in accordance with sales target and forecasting
5. Ensuring the adherence of sales process and internal procedures by the team members in matter of clients meeting, internal meetings, reporting systems and individual deliverables
6. Ensure strict adherence to internal service delivery process and timeline. Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints and accounts receivables
7. Collecting market feedback, competition tracking and business intelligence data to assist management in formulation of policy & strategy
Job Function Client servicing Education Qualification: MBA or equivalent masters degree from reputed institution. Company Details Company Name Indiamart Intermesh Ltd Company Profile About the company: IndiaMART.com is an on-line B2B platform where the small & medium size manufacturers, traders, suppliers and service providers from different industries can showcase/market their products and services to buyers from all over the world. Over 5 Million global buyers regularly use IndiaMART.com and meet over 300,000 Indian SMEs for their sourcing needs.
Being the only profitable DotCOM Company of India since its inception in 1996, it has won the trust of investors like Intel Capital and Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. Today our team of 1000+ youth panned over 27 offices all over India and headquartered at Noida, shares a common vision of making a positive impact for global SMEs Candidate Details Desired profile Skill sets: 1. Have strong team building & management ability, leadership ability and persuasive communication skill 2. Must be fluent in English & Hindi. Knowledge of vernacular languages will be an advantage 3. Should be self driven and focused on producing results
4. Basic understanding of concept selling and in depth understanding of direct selling Experience 1 3-5 years of industry experience, 2. Last three years of experience in managing multi-location sales team of at least 5 to 10 people within a successful direct marketing/ space selling/insurance/ services organization Location Noida
Contact Information Contact Name Indiamart Address: B -1 Sector 8 Noida U.P 201301 Apply Email hrindiamart.com