New Delhi is the capital city of India. There are about 500,000 university students in NCT Delhi attending around more than 165 universities and colleges. Most of the students come from different states of India to pursue better quality of education with modern facilities.
MBA Education in New Delhi:
There are various leading MBA Colleges in Delhi which offers various MBA and Executive MBA courses to student. It is very difficult to choose and get admission in top B-Schools. To get admissions in these B-Schools one need to fulfill the Eligibility and Entry Criteria.
The Master of business administration (MBA) is a Master's Degree which attracts people from wide range of Academic Disciplines. The core courses in MBA programs are designed to introduce students to various areas of business such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations Management etc.
Here are some common reasons why people decide to join the master of business administration program
1. Higher Salary
2. Switching Careers
3. Starting a New Business
4. In order to climb the cooperate ladder
Specialization in MBA:
There are different specializations offered in MBA in Various B-Schools, Institutes and Colleges.
Below are few specializations courses:
Hospital Administration and Health Care Management
Eligibility and Entry Criteria for MBA :
1. Graduation in any field from a recognized university with 50% minimum marks and 45% minimum marks for SC and ST.
2.Need to appear Entrance exam like:
Types of MBA:
The type of MBA program differs according to the number of years taken to complete it and the mode by which it is taught. MBA programs can be of different types:
The Two Years (Full Time) MBA: Most of the programs offered in India fall under this category. The IIMs and the other autonomous business schools offer a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) which in India are equivalent to an MBA Degree. The syllabus of PGDM/PGPM and MBA degrees are more or less the same. MBA is a bit theory orientated and PGDM/PGPM is industry orientated with case studies and techniques to improve soft skills.
Part-time MBA: This is the best option for working professionals classes are held on weekends or on weekdays after working hours. This usually takes 3 years or more.
Distance Learning: These programs can be offered in a number of ways, correspondence courses by postal mail or email, non-interactive broadcast video, pre-recorded video, live teleconference or video conference, offline or online computer courses. Universities like IGNOU, Annamalai, Symbiosis etc. are well-known for their Distance Learning programs.
Dual MBA: Programs where an MBA degree is combined with others like MS or MA etc. This is economically viable for students and helps their tailor their study programs according to their needs.
Fee Structure of MBA course:
The fee structure for the course in different institutions will vary according to the type of institution. It will vary depending on the quality and reputation of the institutions. In India there are more than 16, 000 business schools which have their own fee structure. The fee for MBA inside the country ranges from Rs.2 lakhs to around Rs.13 lakhs. Thus there exists a large variation in the fee structure for the MBA course.
The fee structure is different from institutions to institution. It's depending upon the quality and reputation of the institution. In India MBA course fees structure will be approximately 1, 00,000 to 8,00,000 per Year .
If you get admission in reputed institution like, Indian Institute of Management, Faculty of Management Studies , Loyola institute of management etc.. The fess structure will be high approximately 5, 00,000 to 15 ,00, 000 Per Year .
Following are some of the job options for MBAs in IT companies:
1. Business Analyst: You act as an Interface between the customer and the delivery team. You are expected understand the business processes and the exact customer requirements and document them properly in a format that the delivery team (developers) understands. Experienced BAs become good IT Consultants.
2. Pre-Sales: Here you do things like responding to the sales related task and preparing client-specific presentations. Similar profile is that of a Business Development Manager.
3. ERP Consultant: You are responsible for understanding the business processes of your customers and implementing packaged ERP software (like SAP) after making the necessary customizations.
4. Project Manager: Project Managers are involved in a project right from the stage of requirements gathering. They are required to do Planning, Estimation, Resource (People, Hardware, Software etc.) and time management. Tools like MS Project are heavily used by PMs.
5. HR Manager: Not much work Kidding Responsible for Recruitment, Appraisal, Employee retention, Career planning, Trainings etc.
Apart from this one can make Career in following:
Commercial Banking Careers
List of Top 10 MBA Colleges in New Delhi:
• Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) - University of Delhi, Delhi
• Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
• Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
• Indian Retail School (IRS), New Delhi
• Indian Institute of Planning & Management (IIPM), New Delhi
• International College of Financial Planning (ICFP), New Delhi
• Rai Business School, New Delhi
• FORE School of Management, New Delhi
• Times School of Marketing, New Delhi
• Apeejay School of Management (ASM), New Delhi
Other Top MBA Colleges in New Delhi (http://www.way2college.com/MBANew-Delhi.htm
• Entrepreneurship and Management processes International, New Delhi
• Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi
• NIILM-Center for Management Studies, New Delhi
• IMI International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
• ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (AIM), New Delhi
• BIMTECH - Birla Institute of Management Technology, New Delhi
• JIMS - Jagan Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi
• IMS Institute of Management Studies
• ICFAI Business School
• Amity Business School
• Graduate School of Business & Administration
• Management Development Institute
• IMT Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
• IMS Institute of Management Studies
• BLS Institute of Management