[font=arial black]Some Topics of Group Discussion[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms] * Euthanasia should be legalized.
* The role of print media advertising has diminished with the advent of TV
* The opportunities and challenges facing India in a unipolar world.
* India needs a benevolent dictator for the next five years.
* There should be compulsory sterilization after the first child.
* Film Censorship should be abolished.
* Voting age for Indians should not be lowered to 18 years.
* Students must take active interest in politics.
* In order to check AIDS sex with foreigners and NRIs should be banned.
* Capital punishment should be abolished.
* Cricket is a waste of national resource.
* Yesterday's man was a finance man, today's is a marketing man, and tomorrow's will be an HRD man.
* Communism is irrelevant in today's world.
* Use of drugs in sports is justified.
* India cannot afford a sporting extravaganza like Olympics.
* In order to check brain drain, IIT graduates should be made to sign a bond to serve for five years in the country.
* Religion based political parties should be banned.
* Reservations for SC/STs is necessary for their upliftment.
* Our education system has proved ineffective.
* India should follow a two-party system like the U.S.
* The Indian Army should reoccupy POK.
* With the lowest industry growth rate since Independence , India 's liberalization policy has been proved ineffective.
* One man's terrorist is another's martyr.
* What India needs most is a presidential form of government
* Corruption is a necessary evil for success in any sphere.
* Modern English education has alienated the Indian youth from the mainstream of the country's life.
* Work experience must be a pre-requisite for management education.
* Modern management education is a perfect example of old wine in new bottles.
* Public sector in India is a white elephant.
* Unity in India is a myth.
* Communism is for the poor, capitalism is for the rich.
* There is life after death.
* Use of guinea pigs for medical research must be banned.
* Politics is the last refuge of the uneducated scoundrel.
* The Islamic bomb will lead to world peace.
* Advertising is a wasteful expenditure.
* Exploitation of the female anatomy should be banned in advertising.
* Love marriage is the best form of marriage.
* Doordarshan must be made autonomous.
* There should be compulsory army enlisting for every male citizen of the country.
* Capitalism and communism are in the process of merging together to form a new politico economic order.
* Sex education should be made compulsory from high school onwards.
* Ragging is a necessary evil.
* The biggest problem-confronting mankind today is....
* Destruction of this planet earlier than expected would be due to a faulty basic premise in economics, called "growth".
* Professional sportsmen/athletics should be allowed to participate in the Olympics.
* Burgeoning growth of metros like Bombay can be stopped only by removing the slums.
* Value based politics has no place in Indian politics.
* Drug peddlers should be sentenced to death.
* Doordarshan and A.I.R. should be privatized.
* Indian capital markets have come a long way.
* Yesterday's was a joint family, today's a nuclear family, and tomorrow's will be a 'no family'.
* Religion is the root cause of all evils in India .
* Indian film industry is on its deathbed.
* Screening of cigarette and liquor ads should be allowed on TV.
* Income tax should be banned to avoid tax evasion.
* India should align with the U.S. to accelerate industrial growth.
* Democracy in India is nothing but civilized monarchy.
* Increasing automation is the only key to industrial growth in India .
* Only God can save India .
* Cow slaughter must be banned in India .
* Sale of gold to the public must be stopped to prevent wastage of national resources.
* Women Reservation.
* Conversion: Necessary Evil.
* How to check Hijacking.
* Future of Coalition Governments.
* Match fixing: We are responsible.
* Legalise Corruption.