News:

IT Acumens - A Web Designing Company

Main Menu

Recent posts

Universities & Training Center / What is Kubernetes?
Last post by YongJane - Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Kubernetes is a powerful open-source system, initially developed by Google and supported by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), for managing containerized applications in a clustered environment. It aims to provide better ways of managing related, distributed components and services across varied infrastructure.

Click Here
Universities & Training Center / What is EPI Data?
Last post by YongJane - Yesterday at 09:49 AM
EpiData is a software package which allows data definitions, data documentation , data entry and analysis based on the project principles in Dublin Core Elements and datadocumentation principles at project and variable level as implemented in DDI standards. Including tools for double data verification and quality assurance measures (restriction of values, labels, comparison of fields, structured jumps, related data files) .

Click Here
SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft. Database administrators (DBAs) and database developers connect business applications and tools to a SQL Server instance or database. They submit commands to SQL Server using a structured query language (SQL) called Transact-SQL, or T-SQL.

Click Here
Universities & Training Center / What is DevOps?
Last post by YongJane - Yesterday at 09:15 AM
DevOps is a holistic business practice that combines people, technologies, cultural practices, and processes to bring previously siloed teams together to deliver better software faster. Successful DevOps implementations are viewed as an organizational change when it comes to software development. Learn about DevOps and how to optimize software delivery with DevOps throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).

Click Here
Universities & Training Center / What is ITIL?
Last post by YongJane - Yesterday at 08:39 AM
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a widely accepted set of best practices designed to support an organization in gaining optimal value from IT by aligning IT services with business strategy.

Click Here
Universities & Training Center / What is ITIL?
Last post by YongJane - Yesterday at 08:29 AM
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a widely accepted set of best practices designed to support an organization in gaining optimal value from IT by aligning IT services with business strategy.

https://lernix.com.my/project-management-training-courses-malaysia/
Universities & Training Center / What is Cisco?
Last post by YongJane - Yesterday at 08:06 AM
The company was founded in 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner. The pair pioneered the concept of the Local Area Network (LAN) being used to connect computers over large distances using a multiprotocol router system.

Click here
Online Gaming World / Re: Any UK Removed where you c...
Last post by Landraspad - May 20, 2024, 06:36 PM
I know it can be frustrating when it takes forever to hit the bonus round! If you're in the UK and looking for Removeds where you can buy the feature, have you checked out 888 Removed or LeoVegas? I've had decent experiences with both, and they offer a variety of slots with feature buy options. Might be worth a shot!By the way, if you're into poker, I recently came across something like Online Poker Hold'em Strategy Recommended. Might be useful if you're looking to brush up on your poker skills while you wait for those bonus rounds to hit.
Online Gaming World / Re: Any UK Removed where you c...
Last post by Abdelziz - May 20, 2024, 06:29 PM
I know a non crypto Removed that has all of that stuff, isn't UK based but accepts UK players