News:

Latest Movie Updates : Cinebuzz.in
Latest Update on Rajini Movie  Enthiran / Endhiran - Rajini - The Robot

Main Menu

Recent posts

Technical Discussions for Engineers / What is Red Hat Linux?
Last post by YongJane - May 20, 2024, 12:21 PM
Red Hat Linux was the first Linux variant to use the RPM (Red Hat Package Manager) system. Although it is officially discontinued, its code continues to be highly influential as the basis of other Linux distributions. These distributions include Yellow Dog Linux, Mandriva Linux, and the community maintained Fedora Project.

Click here
Technical Discussions for Engineers / What is Veeam?
Last post by YongJane - May 20, 2024, 12:04 PM
Veeam Backup & Replication provides a centralized console for administering backup, restore and replication operations in all supported platforms (virtual, physical, cloud). Also, the console allows you to automate and schedule routine data protection operations and integrate with solutions for alerting and generating compliance reports.

Click here
The LPIC 1 – Linux Administrator certification teaches a candidate to perform command-line maintenance tasks, install and configure a Linux system, and basic networking. It validates a candidate's ability to manage real-world system administration.

Click here
Technical Discussions for Engineers / What is Node.js?
Last post by YongJane - May 20, 2024, 10:08 AM
Node.js is an open-source, cross-platform, back-end JavaScript runtime environment that runs on the V8 engine. It allows developers to write server-side applications using JavaScript, a language traditionally used for front-end development.

Click here
GinGly.com Discussions / Wanted to apprehend what your ...
Last post by DmhskcSow - May 20, 2024, 01:40 AM
Recently, I've been looking forward to putting down some stakes on a variety of sports games going on at present. I thought I ought to inform all of you that I've come across what I believe to be one of the most dependable site throughout America. If you are keen on getting involved in the fun, remember to check out the website: Shop now
Web Services in PHP / Re: Expert Design & Developmen...
Last post by rachelgreen - May 18, 2024, 04:41 PM
Absolutely! Your expertise in design and development shines through brilliantly! The attention to detail  xfinity internet packages and the seamless execution of your work are truly commendable. It's evident that you have a deep understanding of both the artistic and technical aspects of your craft. Keep up the fantastic work!
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is an IaaS that delivers high-performance computing power to run Cloud native, IT, and enterprise workloads. OCI provides real-time elasticity for enterprise applications by combining Oracle's autonomous services, integrated security, and serverless compute.

https://lernix.com.my/virtualization-training-courses-malaysia/
ISTQB Certification is an internationally accepted software testing certification that is conducted online by its Member Boards through a testing Exam Provider. An Exam Provider is an organization licensed by a Member Board(s) to offer exams locally and internationally including online testing certification. Candidates who successfully pass the exam are given the ISTQB Certified Tester certificate. This website provides all the QA Training material needed to pass the ISTQB Foundation level exam.

Read more
Software development involves a series of steps and methodologies to build and improve software applications, systems, or programs, with the aim of meeting specific user needs or solving particular problems. The process of developing a software solution with structural frameworks is called the software development life cycle.

Read more