Newcomer to ITACUMENS

Started by k710crush, Jun 03, 2010, 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k710crush

Hi friends...

I am Ratheesh. I am a engineering candidate(2009) with arrears. I was working in Allsec technologies BPO division for 4 months . Then i joined Jet King Infotrain Pvt Limited for a course, Diploma in Network Engineering & completed it. I have basic knowledge in Networking & Linux. I would like to know if there is any opportunity for me in networking field. I would be happy & very thankful if some one could help me in getting a networking job.

--
Ratheesh

Kalyan

Hi Ratheesh,

You are most welcome to IT Acumens.

forward your resume to career@itacumens.com and keep on checking our jobs and placement board we will forward the

latest openings to your ID

Else Just send an free sms      JOIN FJOB to 9566295662 to get instant job updates to your mobile.

Thilaga

Have u done with all ur arrears?

I have no idea how far ur good at networking. Networking/Linux certifications like CCNA/security would help you to get thru networking companies.

Kindly post ur resume to career@itacumens.com with your updated networking/linux skills, if it seems to be fine we will help u to get placed in a good concern.

Good Luck !!
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

Sudhakar

Hey Ratheesh, Other than your basic degree.

You have to do some networking courses like CCNA CCNP etc as said by Thilaga,

Hope you will have a better tomorrow in networking.
  :educated

donnaj867

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.