News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Best Card Offer - Call from +91 11 33594700 - sms IOTP to 5676766

Started by Sudhakar, Jul 26, 2012, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Best Card Offer - call from +91 11 33594700 - sms IOTP to 5676766

Received a call from +91 11 33594700, he said he is calling from Total Credit Clear Department , New Delhi and he said Based on my good transactions on my credit card for years their company will offer me a international holiday card where i get 30% cashback on all transaction on the card, few gift vouchers worth 3000, a reebok watch which could be used both by male and females in a family and much more. For this i need to do is Give him one time password of my credit card to them. He informed me to type IOTP and send sms to 5676766 from my mobile, which is 3d secure pin genration short code of Icici bank. I was typing the same on the chrome browser and it directly took me to the real time search and there came the consumer complaint of iotp 5676766 popped up on my search results.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/?search=iotp
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/icici-bank-credit-cards-south-delhi-delhi-c667117.html
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/plat-5-west-bengal-c643193.html

All i have learnt is once the One time password is generated to my icici credit card or whatever the credit card. They will connect me to an IVR / automated voice response and ask me to enter my data of birth , card number and one time password. Thats all i will receive all the offer said by them. But i will also entitled to receive an sms from my credit card company that , my credit card has been detected with 4964/- rs as said by many users on consumer complaints website. Which is actually a premium charge collected for this offer as a package offered by heritageholidayindia.Com ( this site name i took from the 3rd link above.

Found the company website has tie up with all banks in the country and working for last 17 years, the best joke is on the consumer complaints page i saw an icici official name was there and they want us to write an email to customer service @ icici about this issue and they will sort this issue for us. Finally the banks will help the companies to take the charge from our credit card and they will also help us in finding/solving the issue for us . It like in Tamil - "Boss! appa namma kattium koodukuram , kootium koodukuram";) Like we show the figure and work like a mediator for prostitutions. :)

Simple if you receive any calls, ask them to call the other guy in their database excel sheet.
Or ask them not to disturb you.
Or say them you dont have a credit card and could we use debit card - because they could not cheat us with our saving account debit cards.
Or tell them, send it to my office address and give them some police station address and cut the call.
Or just tell them you are getting second call and just put them on hold whenever they call you.
Or just tell them we dont trust people talking in tamil from a new-delhi company
Or tell them, enough i dont need any card.
Or tell them, am police or advocate . Could i get this offer, they will end the call by saying ayyyyooooo!!!
Or tell them, am a member of dmdk / admk / dmk , vijayakanth / karunanidhi / jayalalitha party , and they will end the call by saying Please check the no!!!
etc

All this calls to us is like, a young girl in a shop purchased a new sim card and inserted in the handset, immediatley she got 99 message saying, i love you, i like you, can we be friends, and some people think smart like, sorry i have sent the previous message considering you as my girl friend , kindly ignore, and 15 calls from new-delhi , chennai etc saying your number is been selected for the worlds best travel card, and for something else. Hope TRAI & NCPR were busy with they annual revenue report of 1000 crores hike due to their recent idea and amendment of interconnectivity charges of .5 paisa per sms and raised subscription 1.5 lakh rs of deposits for these tele-callers.

If Martin Cooper ( inventor of mobile phone ) & Alexander Graham Bell ( inventor of telephone ) would have never though about this possibility. They have invented and dead now, Because of their invention everybody is going to die , because of these tele marketers , lovers because of their timely updates to their girl friends, google fighting on smart phone with giants like apple who dominate the smart phone industry for years etc.....Most important Android is free but google is earning crores through advertising on their platform like google search.
  8)

Sudhakar

Update to my post :

Got call from them, i said i have completely studies about your company in the internet.  :confused

Angered caller said sir, our company name is Value 4 Ruppess - http://www.value4rupees.com/ and not Heritage Holidays India.  ;)

I said in your homepage, it had mentioned the amount of 5500/- will be detected . The caller said is my previous agent not told you about this detection. I said NO , he politely thanked me and said you wish sir and closed the call.
  8)