Walk in Interview at RR Donnelley for All Gradutes - Chennai : Hurry Up !!!

Started by Kalyan, Jan 28, 2012, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Job Description

To handle calls, emails, facsimiles & order exceptions.

•Receive inbound calls and enter details into the entry tool. •Communicate with respective stakeholders via Fax/Email to collect information or update information

•Examine and correct exceptions

•Retrieve, compile, sort, verify accuracy and enter data from source document into the database according to prescribed standards

•Ensure strict confidentiality of client records

Non Graduates & Graduates can apply

Fixed Shift (6.30 p.m to 3.30 a.m) Saturday, Sunday Off, Pick up and drop is provided

Interested candidates please walk in for interviews from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m to 4 p.m

RR Donnelley

AD 45, Karunaa Conclave

4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony

Anna Nagar, CHENNAI

Tamilnadu,India 600040

Contact Person - Michelle

Salary:
INR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A

Industry:
BPO, Call Centre, ITeS

Functional Area:
ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.

Role Category:
Voice

Role:
Associate/Senior. Associate -(NonTechnical)

Keyskills:
call center, customer support, customer care, voice, inbound, outbound

Desired Candidate Profile

Education:
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) OR (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)

Please refer to the Job description above

Company Profile

RR Donnelley
RR Donnelley is a 145 year old, $11.5 billion Fortune 500 company, and a global provider of integrated communications including premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services. The Global Outsourcing (GO) division is among the world's leading professional service providers of integrated onsite-offshore services in finance, publishing, manufacturing, transportation, telecommunications, healthcare, advertising, and investment banking to Fortune 500 companies and professional services firms in the United States and Europe. Our operations are spread across India, Philippines and Sri Lanka, with sales and delivery offices in the United States and United Kingdom.

RR Donnelley is committed to providing a meritocratic environment that values, recognizes and rewards our employees for their performance.

Contact Details

Executive Name:
Michelle D'Cruz

Contact Company:
RR Donnelley

Address:
Karuna conclave #AD45, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony Annanagar, CHENNAI,Tamilnadu,India 600040

Telephone:

91-44-64602099

Narmada.V

Hello Sir,

This is Narmada from chennai. I have three years experience in epublishing field. . Is there is any vacancy, kindly inform me.

With Regards,
Narmada V

Suresh D

Dear Michelle Mam,

This is Suresh i already attended the interview in RRD for Semi Voice Process in jan 2012 but at the time i failed, can i come and attended the interview mam, now i am working in Bass deputed to Bajaj finance ltd 10 june 2012 - still on take home salary 18k +.

B'coz my most of my friends working in RRD only they refer me 100% , if you hired me means you not get any regret in my side 100%.

Thanks and Regards
Suresh D

PFB my Resume

CURRICULAM VITAE

D.Suresh                                                              PLOT NO, 2660 TNBH     
Cell: 9884526622                                                              Ayyapakkam, Amabattur,
                                                      Chennai –600077
                                                                                           E-Mail: itsmaddymail@rediffmail.com

Career Objective:

To serve the organization as a Citrix Administrator with dedication and commitment to get better results

Innovative:

Consistently analyze and improve technical capabilities related to the field of Information Technology there by increasing the efficiency and competitive with the fast growing Technologies.

Technical Expertise:

Certificate: PGDCA

Packages: MS-Word, MS-excel, MS-Power Point, C etc.

Working Experience Summar

1. Organization  :  Bajaj Finserv Lending
    Designation    :  Service Executive
    Department    :  Making finance for consumer durable products and life style products in      all showrooms at Chennai
    Period             : 10 June 2012 – till date 

2. Organization  :  First Advantage Offshore Private Limited, Bengalooru (FAOS)
    Designation    :  Senior Associate
    Department      :  Report writer and checker
    Period             : 16 May 2011 – 24 Oct 2011

3. Organization  :  The First Advantage Private Limited, Chennai
    Designation    :  Senior Associate
    Department      :  Report writer and checker
    Period             : 02 Nov 2009 – 15 May 2011

4. Organization   : ICICI BANK LTD (Out Bound)
    Designation    : Phone Banking Officer
    Department      : Auditor & Televerifier in SPSS
    Period             : Dec - 2006- June 2009

Educational Qualification:

•   B,Sc Math's in Madras university
•   PGDCA in elite software solution

Course   Name of the Institution   Year of Passing   Percentage %

S.S.L.C   Govt. Hr. sec. SchoolTrustpuram   2000-2001   65

H SC   Corporation school in puliyur       2001-2003                   62

B,Sc Math's   Pachaiyappas college    2003-2006   Pursuing

Language Skills:

Language   To read   To write   To Speak
English   *                    *       *
Tamil   *                    *       *
French   *                       *   

Personal Details:

Father's Name   :            D.Suresh
Date of Birth   :            12th November 1985
Age   :            25
Marital status   :            Single
Permanent Address   :            Plot No, 2660 TNHB
                Ayyapakkam,
                Amabattur,                       
     Chennai   – 600077

Declaration:

I am hard working, self-confident person with good communication skills.  I assure that the above said information are true, complete and correct to best of my knowledge and belief.

Place: Chennai   
Date:                                         (D.Suresh)

D.Radhakrishnan

I am Interested to work for our Company.I send My Resume Please Give ur Email Id.

j.grace margaret

hi my name is grace i looking for job in you company I am glad to work in your company.

j.grace margaret

hi my name is grace i looking for job in you company I am glad to work in your company.

yedukondalu.s

Quote from: Kalyan on Jan 28, 2012, 08:45 PM

Job Description

To handle calls, emails, facsimiles & order exceptions.

•Receive inbound calls and enter details into the entry tool. •Communicate with respective stakeholders via Fax/Email to collect information or update information

•Examine and correct exceptions

•Retrieve, compile, sort, verify accuracy and enter data from source document into the database according to prescribed standards

•Ensure strict confidentiality of client records

Non Graduates & Graduates can apply

Fixed Shift (6.30 p.m to 3.30 a.m) Saturday, Sunday Off, Pick up and drop is provided

Interested candidates please walk in for interviews from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m to 4 p.m

RR Donnelley

AD 45, Karunaa Conclave

4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony

Anna Nagar, CHENNAI

Tamilnadu,India 600040

Contact Person - Michelle

Salary:
INR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A

Industry:
BPO, Call Centre, ITeS

Functional Area:
ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.

Role Category:
Voice

Role:
Associate/Senior. Associate -(NonTechnical)

Keyskills:
call center, customer support, customer care, voice, inbound, outbound

Desired Candidate Profile

Education:
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) OR (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)

Please refer to the Job description above

Company Profile

RR Donnelley
RR Donnelley is a 145 year old, $11.5 billion Fortune 500 company, and a global provider of integrated communications including premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services. The Global Outsourcing (GO) division is among the world's leading professional service providers of integrated onsite-offshore services in finance, publishing, manufacturing, transportation, telecommunications, healthcare, advertising, and investment banking to Fortune 500 companies and professional services firms in the United States and Europe. Our operations are spread across India, Philippines and Sri Lanka, with sales and delivery offices in the United States and United Kingdom.

RR Donnelley is committed to providing a meritocratic environment that values, recognizes and rewards our employees for their performance.

Contact Details

Executive Name:
Michelle D'Cruz

Contact Company:
RR Donnelley

Address:
Karuna conclave #AD45, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony Annanagar, CHENNAI,Tamilnadu,India 600040

Telephone:

91-44-64602099
:agree

Soundhar raj.Y

Hello Sir,

This is soundhar raj from chennai. I have two  years 
experience in e publishing field. Is there is any vacancy, kindly 
inform me.

with regards
Soundhar raj.Y

M.V.Krishnan

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am MBA qualified with Finance and Marketing as my specialization. I have more than 7 yrs experience. Currently I am working with Anant Nidhi Credit cooperative society in operation.
Hope I can contribute a little towards the organisation goal

Regards
Krishnan
0-7668316640