News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Parents, especially mothers are being devil to their kids

Started by Sudhakar, Dec 04, 2011, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

In my home only she and her mother were staying to take care of my new born babies. My mom hospitalized for an operation, so am alone here.

Today being sunday, i have slept till 12.30, bcoz i was browsing and watched my kids till 5am.

Went out to supermarket and purchased non vegiterian foods and juice for them. Came back and immediately started to office with my partner , said her mom i will be back in 1 hour or within the lunch is prepared.

Her mom is asking me, I will see if your partner will come to office during sunday after his marriage. ( shocked )
Bcoz i was hearing the same dialogue from her over last two years when i start to office during sunday's.  :confused
But i opposed her mom and said, see my partner also in love for years. They both were waiting for their parents approval and not like us.
Her mother says, oh lets see how they are marrying ?  >:D
I said what and see.  >:(

Moral : Now i could understand where did she learnt all the bad things in her life. None other then her devil parents who were of the same quality.  :(

I have locked my life with a bad family in the name of love marriage.
  :confused