News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Please Save a Girl Child - Must Read & Share !!!

Started by Kalyan, Nov 05, 2011, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Please Save a Girl Child - Must Read & Share !!!

[smg id=8236 type=full]

PLEASE SHARE THIS NAKED TRUTH

Aborted Female infant with Placenta in waste dump.....r we living in a modern world......?

sorry to share this...but i hope we can save a few innocent lives by spreading this pic...because those who are planing 4 ths..and those who live with the thought tat killing child will save sud realize tat what u r planing to do.,,,

Pls Save a Girl Child.. Pls.

http://www.causes.com/causes/64558-save-a-girl-child

Sudhakar

Oh My God !!!

We are living in a country where some horrible members were living.

Very Crucial incident.
  :(

Sudhakar

How abortion is done - 23 weeks old fetus abortion

[smg id=8324 type=full]

Abortion Illustrated / 23 Weeks Gestational Age / Video

[smg id=8325 type=av]

Sudhakar

Everyone Against Abortion Please Raise Your Hand

[smg id=8326 type=av]

Kalyan

No words to say....but this picture and video should create more awareness over the city..because, now 99% of the people are more curiosity on sex, even most of the percentage are in-secure which makes conceive or diseases...At end result, with out knowing of anything, a soul of ones on rest..even that abortion making as equal to killing / postmortem....Mercy less Killing is Abortion..

So, please dont make that foolishness, if your mother thoughts the same, your life will not be here !!!

Thilaga

Omg!!! The first pic is really really horrible. I have also seen ladies who had aborted their girl babies in my close relatives itself , when I heard that they had done so many girl abortions (around 9 ) wanted for boy baby(cuz as u know the term heir is literally for boy babies in our society) I really had no words to scold them and for my family I still had to continue their useless relationship.know wot now they r punished(yes!! Obvious uterus was removed) for the sin they have done. Merciless evils !!  >:(
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

Thilaga

Sday I heard a wonderful news that one of my husbands colleague's wife got conceived and we were very happy for her. When I discussed this to my closest pal I got to know that he had discouraged this fellow for being promoted as dad and told me that he could have aborted the baby to enjoy his DASH life, I was really surprised to see him talking like this. Cruel guys !!

-
Mommy of 2month old boy n gal
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

DIVYALAKSHMI

Skagway34

Sudhakar

REAL WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!! - Girl Child - Daughters are really unique

Dedicated to all daughters and every individual...

[smg id=8631 type=full]

..and the ones blessed with the daughters and every individual

A couple made a deal the night of their Marriage to NOT open the door of their room to anybody who comes knocking in the morning for any reason!

In the morning the parents of the husband came & knocked on the door, the husband & the wife were looking at each other & as they agreed before, they didn't open the door.
After a while the parents of the bride came knocking at the door to check on them, the couple were looking at each other, then the bride dropped a tear & started crying  she said: "I cannot keep them knocking & not open the door, I miss them already"

The husband didn't say anything & he let her open the door for her parents.
Years & years passed & the couple had 5 children, the first ones were boys & the 5th was a little girl, when she was born the father was extremely happy that Almighty blessed him with her, & he threw a Huge Party for her in Grand style, people were so amazed with his joy & his happiness that they asked him, why are you so happy with her more than you were before with her elder brothers?
He answered simply: "She is the one who will open the door for me"

Baby girls are the comfort of the eyes of their father!
They hold the key to their mothers hearts!
Daughters are really unique.

They care for their parents even after they are married.
Its rightly said, "A son is a son till he gets a Wife, a daughter is a daughter all  her Life!"

Thanks thilaga for sharing this beautiful email to me.
I love my daughter then my son.