Situation with some surround sound speakers

Started by Teftoxopmeple, Oct 18, 2011, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teftoxopmeple

I am sorry if I am in the inappropriate thread. I'm seeking some tips regarding how to set up a wireless speaker? I am utilizing a 5.8 GHz cordless speaker product to operate my rear loudspeakers. The transmitter is connected to my AV receiver. The trouble comes about when the AV receiver is in standby. It'll transmit a small hum. This tends to stop the cordless transmitter from entering stand by. Generally the transmitter would begin standby if there's no audio delivered to the transmitter inputs. The trouble therefore is that my wireless amps will also remain on constantly. That will squander some power. But more importantly my loudspeakers will keep giving off the same hum that my AV receiver sends out to the transmitter. I have been thinking about the way to resolve this issue. One thought I had would be to create a switch in order to cut the audio to the transmitter or power down the transmitter (cut DC power) whilst my AV receiver is in standby. Then again, I would not know how to pair this switch together with my AV receiver. Does anyone have any ideas?

pradeep prem

this surround speaker is really amazing to hear
in my friend house behind the wall they kept its amaing