News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Do not delay/postponed even small things in life

Started by Sudhakar, Aug 29, 2011, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Today after waiting for more than 1 year since my cot was broken at one point so i have dismantled it for one year till today.

But she was insisting me to buy a new cot for more than 5 months and we went to jfa to buy a cot and found that they are overselling with a minimum price tag 17,000 and it may even extend to 75,000 also. Then we though of checking at other stores too and came without buying it.

Later it made to do a plan of repairing the old cot. Took a  tata ace or chinna yannai and got the old cot from my moms home,redhills by spending 1200 rs only.

Yesterday waited for our regular carpenter and now called a new carpenter by looking over ask laila / yahoo local websites. And the carpenter looked in to the cot and said he need only 300 rs to fix it. ( That moment i was complete out of shock and though see how bad am )
  :(

Another incident happened the same day.

Pressure cooker was not working for last 1 month. Changed the gasket and tried in different ways to fix it. But failed. So i took to the shop today with her. And within seconds the repair man fixed the additional knob and billed me Rs.18/- ( Again a shock ).  :(

Learnt not to postponed even small things in life. unfortunately she had spent more than 1,218 rupees for me to learnt these small things.
  :educated