News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Overview: Those who have cars on auto-Kral bought a

Started by xenonautokral, Nov 13, 2010, 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenonautokral

TATA Import car from Auto Kral purchased and flown on the snout full of great Indienfan As I long for a new car from TATA from India interested in that.

To my great surprise I was in the spring to an importer company green rent aware of the Tata vehicles offered with a trading network with service, warranty and all major services to our customers. That sounds promising, and for me it was anyway not a question of such a vehicle I had to have! I was a little taken aback, but after I ran a little research on the Internet.

The already very low price for the solid pickup "XENON" is on the Internet by the EU car dealer Car Kral (www.auto-kral.de) from Fürstenfeldbruck again offered more favorable. A short phone call to appointment and test drive, so I made myself so together with my brother in law once Olsbrücken across the country on the path to Fuerstenfeldbruck near Munich.

From here, unfortunately, begins the sad part of our history. Finally at Kral car arrived we were already kind of wind, weather and feeling responsible for us not taken in the reception seller. Reluctantly, a consultant was only after repeated requests, wide strike to us at the farm of the dealer to inspect the car.

Inspired by the vehicle is less of the occurrence of our vendor, we decided to buy a new Tata Xenon. They said that it was stated that the vehicle is a so-called EU-Import, so the vehicle is brought directly from abroad on our behalf and we can save.

We opted for a metallikblaue model with 4 × 4 drive. We made an agreement was surprised that there is an agency contract, but the man told us it is done in a car-Kral always so.

The TATA reputable dealer called in the meantime, yet, but I said no thanks I got it somewhere else cheaper, and indeed in FFB in car-Kral. In hindsight, I tried the very TATA dealer is doing really sorry, I meant Enlightenment, despite yet to make a good business to which I was only "a lot of fun with it" wanted.

Now, after another eight weeks, I have a car with scratches and a number of shortcomings to worry no one will. I doubt so slow if all is right, I've got from car Kral not even a decent warranty on the vehicle ...

The opinion of my local shop then finally brought the shocking truth, confirming the warnings of friendly TATA dealer: I am now in any case clear why the car was so cheap, I got an old box with warranty is null sold as new cars! Clear that there are no decent for a used car papers and documents ...

Kral, the dealer saw me for the last time, my lawyer is angry now with this band of scammers. ... Not cheap but which you have to show that it is so not going to earn a quick buck at the expense of other, just rough!

Too bad that such fraudsters find new victims every day. I am from car Kral simply ripped off, betrayed, and also complete beratesen bad people a business.