How does Google Rank works

Started by Sudhakar, Sep 09, 2010, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

How does Google Rank works

Just Discover how Google and in particular its algorithm calculating the ranking of pages indexed is the dream of any SEO Expert or otherwise publish any content on the web (including me and everyone).

Unfortunately what we officially know the functioning of the search engine is very vague:  :yes

"The software that deals with the generation of search results can make in a split second a series of simultaneous calculations. While the usual search engines just check how many times a keyword is present within a page, Google uses more than 100 indicators including the Pagerank of that, after analyzing the entire structure of the site is used to determine the importance of every single page . Combining the important factor of the pages with relevance to the query made, Google is able to display the results in the order that best possible for the user."

This is pretty much the way Google describes their operation, experience and analysis of results allows for the retrieval of information and a much greater degree of reliability, as shown schematically, but comprehensive, the following diagram:

[smg id=7614 type=full]

villertac

I read the information of Google Ranks Working I am really very glad after reading this post and seen the Images i knew more . I was totally unknown from Google Ranking works. And now know after watching Image and their Information.