News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Group SMS in Gingly

Started by Kalyan, Jun 03, 2010, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Hi,

If group owner sending msg to his groups, how to know the status in mobile "whether the sms has been delivered or not".

so, once the msg has been received to group members,  owner receive an sms which says Your Group Name"sms content" has

been sent successfully to all your group members(no.of members) - gingly signature...

still, am not getting reply to my last two suggestions..so if any body there let me know.... try to be interactive.... :educated

what abt other comments?  :acumen

Sudhakar

Dear Kalyan,

Hope I have answered all your queries.  ;)

You mean, once the message is been approved , the group owner should receive a notification saying all 100 or 10 messages have been approved and delivered to the user.

Even though on Moderation period, a group user should type like. Check Status 1200 to 9566295662. Should result him saying the messages to 10 members is delivered or still in moderation queue. Is that correct ?  :agree

If yes, we were concentrating only on development of various concepts on GinGly. Once the concepts like inbox, compose, contacts & Groups were been perfectly completed, will be concentrating on Admin activities like reply notification on delivery, ban user from sms, list his groups, preferred time etc.  :yes

Thanks for the requested feature, we will be working on it as early as possible.
  8)

shamsingh

shiv kumar

amit saini

hi mai iss bare mai janna chata hu plz iss bare mai send karo 9671923 one zero three

Sarfaraz Rangrez

AAWARA_DIL

maria

Augmented Reality Development Company

Quytech is an augmented reality development company. We aim to provide appealing Augmented Reality solutions for many sectors. Quytech's devoted Augmented Reality developers team is committed to providing a variety of services ranging from gaming to educational, marketing campaigns, medical applications, and so on. AR, on the other hand, has the potential to revolutionize the manner and techniques in which a user interacts with any service or product.

https://www.quytech.com/augmented-reality.php