How to Copy DVD on Mac with highest quality

Started by hellojudybaba, May 12, 2010, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellojudybaba

Questions
I have many DVD collections. I often enjoy my HD DVD movies on my DVD Disc and PC. Some friends also want to watch them. Can I share my DVDs with my friends and how can I do? I am a Mac User.

Answers
Of course you can share your DVDs with your friends. If you want to share with them and not like sharing your original one you can copy your DVD to a blank DVD and then give it to your friends as a gift. A professional Mac DVD Copy is all you need to solve this problem.

How to copy DVDs on Mac

Maker Preparation: Download Copy DVD on Mac, install and run it, then insert your DVD disc.
After launched the program, this program will remind you to insert your DVD.

Step 1: Select the DVD copy mode:
After inserting your DVD, the program will let you select the copy mode to copy your DVD, you can click "Full Disc Mode " button or "Main Movie Mode" button on the main interface to select the copy mode.

Tips:
Full Disc Mode: Copy the entire DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video                   folders, including all the titles;
Main Movie Mode: Copy the longest title contained in DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders to one DVD disc, getting rid of the features and the movie trailers.

Step 2: Select the source
From the "Source" menu you to load DVD folder and DVD image ISO.

Step 3: Choose Output Info
"Audio", "Subtitle" and "Volume" name
Audio: You can choose your output audio from the "Audio" drop-down list, such as "all audio"/ "None"/ or some audio the DVD provide.

Subtitle: Subtitle is always an important thing, you can choose your output subtitle in "Subtitle" drop-down list.

Volume name: You can also name your output volume's name

Step 4: Select the target
You can copy your DVD to another DVD disc, DVD folder or DVD image ISO.

Or you can directly go here to get full guide-- How to Copy DVD on Mac

iPhone Ringtone Maker
MTS Video Converter
MTS Converter

crisbmw66

Apple's Final Cut Pro Software is a highly-regarded video editing, compositing, and special effects package for the Macintosh. Final Cut Pro provides non-linear, non-destructive editing of any QuickTime compatible video format including DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM, 2K, film formats.The latest version of Final Cut Pro (version 7) claims better integration with Apple's other Pro applications and improved codec support for editing HD, DV and SD video formats, including presets for devices such as iPod, Apple TV, and Blu-ray discs. MP4 can be of different codecs. The mp4 to fcp converter for Mac can import SD video MPEG-4 (.mp4) and HD MP4 (Xvid, H.264) to Final Cut Studio and Final Cut Pro. MP4 is a popular file format for Mac, and can be compatible to various software and devices for Mac, such as QuickTime, iMovie, iPod, iPhone, blackberry, etc on. However some MP4 files from different devices and software can't be imported to FCP directly. If you have difficulties in importing mp4 to final cut pro mac, this mp4 to fcp mac converter can help. How to import mp4 to fcp. Step 1, Download mp4 to final cut pro converter and install it to convert mp4 to fcp Step 2, click "File"->"Add Video Files" from main menu to browse your computer hard drive and select the MP4 files you want to convert to with this mp4 to fcp. Or you can easily drag-and-drop files into this application so as to convert mp4 to final cut pro. Step 3, Click the image button on the right of each video item, set output file name and select Final Cut Pro as the output format from the Format list. There are a variety of video and audio format for output. Step 3, When all the settings are done, click "Convert"->"Start Conversion" so the mp4 to fcp converter will do the job.Note: You can trim your videos, crop videos and set brightness and contrast to videos. Effects can also be added to videos to enjoy. Know more about how to edit videos on mp4 to fcp mac converter for Mac users.  more tags:avchd to fcp|avi to fcp|youtube to fcp|m4v to fcp|mkv to fcp|mod to fcp|mp3 to fcp|mp4 to fcp|mpeg to fcp|hd to fcp|vob to fcp

jones34

iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac offers ultimate all-in-one DVD and Video solution, a must-have software essential for digital entertainment life. In addition to all the features of iMedia Converter, iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac offers many other great features including copying DVDs, creating DVDs, downloading streaming web video worth over $165.

* Enjoy your favorite DVDs and videos on portable devices on the go.
    * Burn videos or physical DVDs to DVD discs to view on your big screen TV.
    * Provides optimized presets for iDevices, mobile phone and more.
    * A simple way to save your favorite online videos for offline watching.

iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac Key Features

Broad Video Format Support - Quickly convert High-Definition video like AVCHD MTS/M2TS, AVCHD Lite, TS, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV and standard videos to any popular format including WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG/MPEG, FLV, MP3, and more.

Simple Way to Rip DVDs - Take the hassle out of ripping and converting DVD movies or homemade DVDs to pretty much any format of your choice or directly for mobile devices. You can now simply accomplish the task with a few simple clicks.

Presets for Portable Devices - Straightforward presets allow you to easily rip DVDs and convert videos for your iPad, iPod, iPhone(iPhone 4 included), and Apple TV. A hassle-free way to enjoy your videos, movies and TV shows anytime and anywhere.

Convert or Extract Audio - An easy, fun and inexpensive way to greatly expand your music library by extracting audio from almost any format videos or concert DVDs to MP3, AAC, etc. Take these cool music or sound with you on iDevices!

Powerful Video Burning Tool -Copy and preserve your favorite video clips and photos to DVDs. Or burn movies stored on your Mac to DVD and you can play it anywhere you like: On the DVD player in your kids' room or on the road in your car DVD player.

Copy of DVDs and DVD Files - Copy encrypted DVDs or DVD files (VIDEO_TS, ISO, dvdmedia) to DVD discs for playback on portable DVD players. Or duplicate homemade DVDs for family members who also want a record of those special moments in life.

Download Streaming Videos - Easily download online videos from a wide range of popular video-sharing websites like YouTube, Yahoo, Vimeo, Break, Metacafe, Facebook, etc. for playback on Mac or any popular video players you like.

Easy Access to DVDs and Videos - Embedded Media Browser takes the convenience of adding any media files on your Mac to a further step, by allowing users to easily browse and add video/DVD/Audio from media library panel.

Related tags: Mac video converter; convert video on Mac; DVD ripper for Mac; Mac DVD ripper; DVD creator Mac; video to DVD Mac; DVD copy Mac; DVD to DVD Mac; YouTube Download Mac; Download Web Videos; DVDs to MP3 Mac; MP4 to MP3 Mac