News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

How to Make iPhone Ringtone From DVD Music/Music/Video?

Started by tmblack521, May 10, 2010, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmblack521

People want to show their individuality anytime and anywhere with their inimitable hairstyle, clothing, and other things. Your phone's ringtone is also really important to show your difference from others. So  how to make your own unique ringtone for your incoming calls, clock alarms, clock timer becomes a really important thing.

Today I will show you how to make your own iPhone ringtones from your DVD/video/music. Someone will say that you can buy them on itunes. Yes, everybody can buy it. It is not unique and special. Let's make our own iPhone ringtone together.

Things you need:
1. DVD/video/audio files that contains the music you want
2.iPhone Ringtone Maker
3. Computer(Windows/Mac)

Step 1: Load File/DVD
Load your video/audio files or DVD to this iPhone Ringtone Maker

Step 2: Choose music
You need to choose which part you want to convert as your iPhone ringtone or you want to make the whole files as your iPhone ringtone. Just drag the bar to set the begin point and end point

Step 3: Pre-listening
You can pre-listening the ringtone, if you do not like it you can adjust the length of your ringtone.

Step 4: Make Ringtone
After you have done all the tings above, you can click "Generate" button to start the conversion.
Soon you will get your own ringtone.

Tips:
1. if you want to put your ringtone directly to your iPhone, please check the box before "import to iPhone".

2. if you want to manage your ringtone, you can click "manage ringtone" button to do it easily.

For Mac users, you can use
iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac to do this easily with the same operation as windows one.

To help you to make your iPhone and iPod more enjoyable here I also recommend you this
DVD to iPod Converter,
DVD to iPhone Converter and iPod Transfer

crisbmw66

MPEG (pronounced M-peg), which stands for Moving Picture Experts Group, is the name of a family of standards used for coding audio-visual information (e.g., movies, video, music) in a digital compressed format. The major advantage of MPEG compared to other video and audio coding formats is that MPEG files are much smaller for the same quality. This is because MPEG uses very sophisticated compression techniques.MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 are the most commonly used MPEG standards. MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 mostly produce files with the .mpg extension, and MPEG-4 with .mp4 file extension. Usually I have video format problems, because sometimes I get my loved video from the website and I want to enjoy it on my handheld, but my handheld only accept the specific format, sometimes I am really bewildered, once in a maze, I found a good way to convert mpeg to fcp mac with an mpeg to fcp converter together with the special parameters setting freely, and make it be compatible with my handheld. For most people, in order to import mpeg to final cut pro to edit,  mpeg to fcp mac converter is a good solution for the problem above. With this professinal tool, you can easily make your dream come true, and then you can share your videos with your friends, etc. Maybe what you want, especially what I hope. Final Cut Pro is the premium choice for any Mac video editing, and it is widely used by Mac users now. These MPEG standard files can be these different codes and cause failure in importing to Final Cut Pro. If anyone comes across the situation, the best solution is to get aids from mpeg to fcp and mpg to fcp converter for Mac.mpeg to fcp converter for Mac can help you to convert mpeg to fcp compatible files and then files can be easily imported for editing job. And FCP accepts QuickTime acceptable formats.In a word, convert the MPEG/MPG files to QuickTime MOV or MP4 on Mac with the programme, and you can convert mpeg to final cut pro and import mpeg to fcp or Final Cut Studio. If you would rather know more about FCP, click what are Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Studio. Before importing mpeg to fcp mac or mpg to fcp mac, Some editing works can be done on mpeg to fcp converter for Mac, see trim and crop videos with Mac mpeg to final cut pro and mpg to final cut pro converter.  more tags:avchd to fcp|avi to fcp|youtube to fcp|m4v to fcp|mkv to fcp|mod to fcp|mp3 to fcp|mp4 to fcp|mpeg to fcp|hd to fcp|vob to fcp

jones34

iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac offers ultimate all-in-one DVD and Video solution, a must-have software essential for digital entertainment life. In addition to all the features of iMedia Converter, iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac offers many other great features including copying DVDs, creating DVDs, downloading streaming web video worth over $165.

* Enjoy your favorite DVDs and videos on portable devices on the go.
    * Burn videos or physical DVDs to DVD discs to view on your big screen TV.
    * Provides optimized presets for iDevices, mobile phone and more.
    * A simple way to save your favorite online videos for offline watching.

iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac Key Features

Broad Video Format Support - Quickly convert High-Definition video like AVCHD MTS/M2TS, AVCHD Lite, TS, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV and standard videos to any popular format including WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG/MPEG, FLV, MP3, and more.

Simple Way to Rip DVDs - Take the hassle out of ripping and converting DVD movies or homemade DVDs to pretty much any format of your choice or directly for mobile devices. You can now simply accomplish the task with a few simple clicks.

Presets for Portable Devices - Straightforward presets allow you to easily rip DVDs and convert videos for your iPad, iPod, iPhone(iPhone 4 included), and Apple TV. A hassle-free way to enjoy your videos, movies and TV shows anytime and anywhere.

Convert or Extract Audio - An easy, fun and inexpensive way to greatly expand your music library by extracting audio from almost any format videos or concert DVDs to MP3, AAC, etc. Take these cool music or sound with you on iDevices!

Powerful Video Burning Tool -Copy and preserve your favorite video clips and photos to DVDs. Or burn movies stored on your Mac to DVD and you can play it anywhere you like: On the DVD player in your kids' room or on the road in your car DVD player.

Copy of DVDs and DVD Files - Copy encrypted DVDs or DVD files (VIDEO_TS, ISO, dvdmedia) to DVD discs for playback on portable DVD players. Or duplicate homemade DVDs for family members who also want a record of those special moments in life.

Download Streaming Videos - Easily download online videos from a wide range of popular video-sharing websites like YouTube, Yahoo, Vimeo, Break, Metacafe, Facebook, etc. for playback on Mac or any popular video players you like.

Easy Access to DVDs and Videos - Embedded Media Browser takes the convenience of adding any media files on your Mac to a further step, by allowing users to easily browse and add video/DVD/Audio from media library panel.

Related tags: Mac video converter; convert video on Mac; DVD ripper for Mac; Mac DVD ripper; DVD creator Mac; video to DVD Mac; DVD copy Mac; DVD to DVD Mac; YouTube Download Mac; Download Web Videos; DVDs to MP3 Mac; MP4 to MP3 Mac