WebhostingRuchi, A Web hosting & domain registration company started in Hyderabad.

Started by webhostingruchi, May 05, 2010, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webhostingruchi

Webhostingruchi is a Web hosting company based in Hyderabad, India. We are providing hosting, domain registration, web development & SEO services for last 5 years. We offer complete web
solution & maintenance service. We provide manual search engine submission, manual directory submission, quality link building, article submission and press release service. 

fore more details
info@webhostingruchi.com

Sudhakar

Hi i have watched your website.

If you are selling 1 GB for 1000 Rs.  How much will you earn.

Do you really have a profit on each sale.

Trying to overcome the competition is difference and under grading our service is different.
   :(

teerveCal

A quote website must contain certain aspects that repel a conventional interface design specifications should be understood that since the infinity of IT elements that define the Web site has a duty to be specified in the quote the website. While estimates involving only the graphics contain only elements of web design, the specifications should state website web hosting, systems for managing content, programming methods and to use other techniques.    What must contain an estimate of a website?    A quote from website should simply indicate what will be on the website. A plan is used both to inform the prospect your prospects for the site (which should be based on points with them) and to protect you against unforeseen changes initially. Including the outline of the proposal and possibly the contract, you are strict about what is included in the price, and logically on additional aspects to be added.    Project management    is important to decide at the beginning of any project system will be used to build the website. Websites are made ​​of static HTML, which means that each page is built by hand, and the updates are done manually. Other sites are built in HTML, but use a content management system (CMS) that stores content in a database and makes it easier to update. Websites just like WordPress and Blogger are free with a CMS your site, when other CMS packages are installed on web servers and fully customized for the client, offering multiple options for plugins. Another method for the construction of the site is Flash, providing a rich multimedia experience and a lot of development time. Whatever method is chosen, it must be described in the specifications of the website so that you and your clients are ok in the right way to build the website.    Quotes website : Planning    A number of clients interested in working on a deadline . According to customer needs, a strict time limit could be included in the estimate of the website.    Formalize your quote website quote Once a website is validated, it needs to be included in the contract with the customer . The contract should also specify a payment schedule and the regulations, for which a lawyer is available.

nsharews

Share.ws  - Share.WS    
Join one of the best and new file sharing servers, start now, earn money uploading. Or earn money as upload affiliate. Join now.

osteoftenupro

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with HostGator web hosting. They have professional and instant support and they also offer numerous Host gator coupons.   

I love hostgator hosting, You will too.