Simbu to marry Anushka! wedding @ chennai- Honeymoon @ Rome! enna koduma ithu :(

Started by Thilaga, Apr 30, 2010, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thilaga

The 'young superstar' Silambarasan known for his rollicking love affairs in the past is all set to settle down with his lady love FINALLY.

The hero who recently altered his Little Superstar title, seems to be making a conscious effort to change his image to that of a sophisticated, young gentleman from the previous image of a romeo.

Having proclaimed his affinity for Anushka, soon after her Arundhati success, the charmer has never hidden his feelings for her. However the marriage has come as a total shocker to the industry and friends.

Simbu has already indulged his ladylove in some expensive gifts, including a De Beers diamond necklace and a Mont Blanc pen, with which Anushka has even inked a few film contracts. The couple has also recently been house hunting in posh localities like Boat Club and Poes Garden.

Simbu who has been linked with some of his past heroines says, "Anushka is a total beauty. I admire her professionalism and the grace with which she handles her personal life. Truly, I am lucky to have her." The beauty is apparently visiting all the Chennai designers to plan her trousseau and her makeup artiste Nikki has already started exploring 'looks' for her big day.

Dressed in an elegant Manish Malhotra pink saree and glowing with shimmery cheek blush, the actress visited Simbu's parents and sought their blessings last week. After the wedding, which is going to be a "simple south Indian affair," Simbu shares, "I am planning to take her to Rome or Florence for the honeymoon. She deserves the best."

Anushka speaking to the paper also disclosed, "I love his X6 BMW. He took me on a long drive and that's when he proposed to me. I had to say yes, since he is such a well brought up person with nice values." Visiting temples might not be Simbu's favourite pastime, but he has apparently taken Anushka to an Amman temple in Kalakshetra colony in Besant Nagar to show his commitment towards marriage.

Although the couple believes in keeping it simple, the wedding is set to be a glitzy affair with some of the couple's closest star pals in attendance.

Simbu is planning to get his clothes done by Sidney Sladen, while Anushka is still on the lookout for a designer.

Simbu who proposed to Anushka during a long drive, presented her with a solitaire ring from Tiffany's.

Managing to surprise his close friends, Simbu told his dear ones about the marriage during a night out at a city bar . After marriage the couple plans to set up home in Chennai and plan to initiate their own production house.

Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying