News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

hello

Started by toms146, Apr 28, 2010, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toms146

hi I am dr. Shibu,I am looking for courses for my niece who has finished her 12th, her interest is in pharm. I was told about doctor of Pharm and I want to know how good is the course offered in sri ramakrishna institute in coimbatore. I could not get the institute website

Sudhakar

Nice to see you here.

Hope you could get right details here.

Do reply back, if you are looking for some specific area. So we could also help you around.
   :educated

janet986w

Quote from: The_Big_S on Apr 29, 2010, 07:55 AM
Nice to see you here.

Hope you could get right details here.

Do reply back, if you are looking for some specific area. So we could also help you around.
   :educated

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

pokemont17

I'm pokemon, a totally newbie to this community. Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

Brian Cowen

Hi i am james Thomasn and I recently come across this site. I found its very interesting and contain with very useful info. I wanna to be here very often. I hope you will be nice with me.

cube12ic

Hello Everyone
I am David and new here.
I hope this is very useful and informative forum.

KathyMelson

This is good forum
i like this......................

paulohooney

Hello Everyone
I am a newbie on this forum.I hope you enjoy this this forum.
Thanks for best regards.

neibillo

Hello Everyone

I am also newbie on this forum. I hope you enjoy this forum.

afordetbogon

Hello Friends
I am Ellen from UK.I am found this forum on yahoo search engine.I hope you all persons enjoy this forum and me too.