News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

SEO and PHP tips

Started by seoruchi, Apr 26, 2010, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seoruchi

Off-page optimization (off-page SEO) strategies
Off-page optimization (off-page SEO) are strategies for search engine optimization that are done off the pages of a website to maximize its performance in the search engines for target keywords related to the page content. Examples of off-page optimization include linking, and placing keywords within link anchor text. Methods of obtaining links can also be considered off-page optimization. These include: Press Releases According to SEO Philipines consultants, SEO press releases can be considered as one of the fastest way for keywords to gain visibility on search engines. There are some instances that because of press releases, one can take over multiple spots on the first page of Google or Yahoo! using the optimized keywords. There are plenty of benefits of SEO press releases if one can do them correctly. Such benefits could include:
Backlinks from credible news sites which increases the ranking of your website or blog for your keywords
Visibility in search engines
Ranking in Google News and Yahoo News for your keywords
Tens of thousands of headline impressions across hundreds of blogs, websites, and news sites that run RSS headlines
Potential media coverage

flora79

Thanks for the post.
it is really very helpful
keep sharing

birbalsinc

Tip 1: Avoid Bad Coding.
Ensure web pages are W3C Compliant. Search Engines bots crawl through web sites by analyzing the sites code. The idea is to make html clean and error free so that these bots are able to index every page of a website. Having errors could mean that your entire site does not get indexed by the bots, and ultimately can lead to a lower page ranking.
Tip 2: Use Relevant Keywords.
If a website is about belgian chocolate, then go after specific keywords. For example "gourmet belgian chocolate" and "belgian chocolate truffles" would be good choices because they are very specific. The more specific a keyword is, the less competition it will receive in search engine rankings. This allows sites to have an easier time ranking, and a better position in the search engines.
Tip 3: Smart Keyword Placement.
After the keywords have been decided on, they should show up somewhere in the site title and header tags. The keywords should also be in the web pages body, but avoid overdoing the keyword density.
Tip 4: Get Inbound Links.
Relevant incoming links from other websites that are 'trusted' can boost the site's search engine ranking. Try to avoid paid link backs and too many reciprocal links. Stay away from link schemes.

TommyRiordan

Hi,

Can you please explain that all about W3C. I really want to know because I'm an IT student and it'd be highly informational to me.

Sudhakar

Quote from: TommyRiordan on Sep 22, 2012, 12:16 PM
Hi,

Can you please explain that all about W3C. I really want to know because I'm an IT student and it'd be highly informational to me.

I doubt whether you are an IT STUDENT. because w3c world wide web or www.

Its were the internet rules and regulations are made.
  :educated

sn30

Quote from: TommyRiordan on Sep 22, 2012, 12:16 PM
Hi,

Another one, It specifies as World Wide Web Consortium.

mikerock

How to write effective press release. could you share some format. because I have checked many site, they required different format and accept press release only in those format.
If you have any suggestion please share.

could you suggest me instant approval press release sites?.