Gruop code

Started by sajiv, Apr 03, 2010, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Hi how can a person remember his group code, if he /she has more than 20 gruops ,suppose if he want to send msg to a particular group.he forgets the group code by chance.
For ez:life group ,how can he retrive the code
  :agree

Sudhakar

Hey Sajiv,

Not every user is goona have 5 or even 10 groups.  ;)

As we have made a research, we understood. Each User could maintain only 3 groups.  :yes

I will forward this request to the concern person, lets wait for their response.

If am right, on my mobile i type grouplist to 9566295662, it has to show us the list of group name and group code available. Is that correct ?  :agree

Meantime you could use gingly.com - Select My Groups under Groups menu to view the list of groups you maintain.

sajiv

its possible to change the group code name ????

Sudhakar

Quote from: sajiv on Jun 07, 2010, 10:50 AM
its possible to change the group code name ????

Hey Sajiv,

Yes you could do it, go to my groups and click on the edit group button.

If not , do let me know i will help you to edit it.
  :educated

sajiv

hi its still not able to edit group code name  :agree

VelMurugan

Quote from: sajiv on Apr 03, 2010, 10:31 AM

Hi how can a person remember his group code, if he /she has more than 20 gruops ,suppose if he want to send msg to a particular group.he forgets the group code by chance.
For ez:life group ,how can he retrive the code
  :agree

Hi Sajiv & Gingly Users,

Your Query has been solved.

Thank For your interest in finding bugs in gingly.com

If you forgot, your group code. Simply type MYGROUPS or MYGROUP from your registered mobile and send to 9566295662. You will get response, it contains the group name and group code of your groups.

And also now you can edit your group code.

We not suggest to change the group, bcz if you change the group code, but your group members not known your modified code.

Sudhakar

Hey i suggest you to use only MYGROUP and MYGROUPS.

Since if any user would like to know the list of groups available.

Let users could type "GROUP" or "GROUPS" to list the groups available on GinGly.com

Ex : I sms, GROUPS T - List the group starts with T - Tata, Tamil Nadu with their Group Code.

Ex : I sms, GROUP CH - List the group with name CH - Chennai, Charity with their Group Code.

So for My List of Groups use only MYGROUP & MYGROUPS.

Kalyan

If group owner modified the group code,  as instantly group members have to receive an sms which says the group code is updated

on this group name..So, as on now use the following code to send an sms to this group..