Keyword To Send an text message to your Group on GinGly ( Poll )

Started by Sudhakar, Mar 29, 2010, 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyword To Send an text message to your Group on GinGly

SMS 'G<space>GROUP CODE<space>message' to 9566295662
1 (25%)
SMS 'G<GROUP CODE><space>message' to 9566295662
0 (0%)
SMS 'GROUP CODE<space>message' to 9566295662
2 (50%)
SMS 'Group Number<space>message' to 9566295662
1 (25%)
Other ( Kindly Specify )
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Sudhakar

Dear Team,

Though GinGly is been used by more than 3000 User. We would like to reconsider the keywords used on GinGly.

We need the Keywords to be Globally Called. So check the poll for Send an text message to your Group and give your option and a suggestion for it.

General Syntax with Ex : G IA here goes the message for the group

Where G is the current keyword to send a text message to your Group , IA is the Group Code for IndianArmy Group and 'here goes the message for the group' is the is the message for your group.

* Example 4 is quite critical, The user/admin has to always remind his Group Number ( for Ex : Group Indian Army - Group Code =IA & Group Number = 83 )

Make sure Suggestion is must, or your poll will not be considered.

* Upon Confirming the Keyword, We will list on end of this poll. Thank you.

Thilaga

Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

sajiv

Group code msg to 9566295662

<Endiran msg to 9566295662>

rajoe

SMS 'Group Number<space>message' to 9566295662

Ex
<942> <hi hw r u?> to 9566295662

VelMurugan

Hi Friendz,

My Preferable Code :

G <space>GroupCode<space> Message
0r
G[GroupCode] <space> Message

Group Number options => Its too difficult to have memory for all group numbers. If its code means, we receive the group sms with group code only.

GroupCode Message => Its very complicated. Because, if your inbox message may be start with the groupcode also.
For Example :
You Have A Groupcode as Mobile,Bus ....
Your Inbox may be starts with mobile,Bus also.

For Avoiding this cases only, we have the G keyword for all groups commands.
GADD -> For Adding
GInvite -> For Inviting

Sudhakar

I have opted for SMS 'GROUP CODE<space>message' to 9566295662

Well said thilaga & sajiv.  8) Group Code<space>message will be really good.

As said by velu remembering Group Number /.Group Id is very difficult.  :yes

Say if i have a group code mobile. If someone's message starts with mobile offer....etc

It comes to my / admin approval. If i disapprove, it automatically goes back to that users inbox.  ;)

So i feel Group Code followed bye message would be good.
  :educated

rajesh1265

sajiv

Sudhakar

Thanks for all your valuable time & comments.

Currently we found this format suites many of us.

SMS 'G<space>GROUP CODE<space>message' to 9566295662 & SMS 'G<GROUP CODE><space>message'
to 9566295662

Additionally you could use this, on trial. Will wait and see how efficient it is to users

SMS '@GROUP CODE<space>message' to 9566295662  : EX : SMS '@endhiran<space>message' to 9566295662
* Will deliver messages to Group Endhiran.

* We have used @ symbol by referring many online webportals. Kindly leave your suggestions too.  :yes

nadianwy

Hi there, just become alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate for those who continue this in future. Lots of other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

nadiaowu

Hello there, simply turned into alert to your blog via Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful for those who proceed this in future. Many other people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!