How to Withdraw Money in Gingly.com/Buy Gift from Ginly.com

Started by Sarathkumartry, Nov 12, 2010, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarathkumartry

Hi,

I have available cash 600 Rs in my Gingly.com account.. I would like withdraw that amount but i dont know how to withdraw it. Please tell me how to withdraw it and also how to buy gifts using that money.

Also Tell me how to send messages to my group members by using my mobile without logging in to Gingly.com (i.e., Without my message moderation)..

Please Hurry.. I am waiting.. Answer me both questions..

With regards,

Sarath R

Sudhakar

Respected Sarath,

We are in receipt of your request. I have forward your request to the concern team.

You have to be patience. Atleast you have to give us 48 - 72 hours for us to respond.  :confused

- As in system, once you reach 500 Rs as showed in points summary page. Withdraw cash button will be enabled.

We will also recheck once for you.  :educated

Apart from payout. If you need to send messages to your group without message moderation, you have to opt for premium groups.

If you are using public or private groups, then the admin has to come to our webportal gingly.com to approve the message.

If you are interested to know further about premium groups, which is a paid group.Kindly let us know and we will help you to upgrade your account to premium groups with the points/cash you have earned in GinGly.
  :yes

sarathkumarrtry

Thank you for your reply admin.

But i still dont get about withdraw details.. When i click the money bag icon in gingly.com, it shows only the points summary. It has no option to withdraw my money.. Plz send me the details to my mail id as soon as possible to withdraw my money..

With regards,
R. Sarathkumar
sarathkumartry@gmail.com

Sudhakar

As you said, once you click on the bag image it will take you to Detailed points summary page.

Go to the extreme bottom and you will find a button to encash once you reach 500 rs.

Additionally as i have checked your request. I had found lots of duplications in the invitations you have sent.  :(

So our team is investigating it manually. Kindly give us some time to reply you back over email.
  :educated