POWER PLANT O & M

Started by ssengacon, Jan 14, 2010, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssengacon

Power Plant Incharge
B.E./Diploma (Mechanical Engg) having 8-12 years sound experience in Erection/ Commissioning/ Operation and Maintenance of Power Plant.  The candidate should have hands on experience on Biomass Fuel based, 50 TPH, 45 Kg/Cm2 Pressure, 6 to 10 MW Extraction cum condensing  and Back Pressure Turbines., Generators, Auxiliaries Systems.
      Sr. Engineer / Engineer (Mech.)
B.E. / Diploma (Mechanical Engg) having 6-8 years good experience in Power Plant.  The candidate should have good knowledge in Operation & Maintenance of Power Plant.  B.O.E. certificate Engineers will be preferred.
Sr. Engineer / Engineer (Elect.)
B.E. / Diploma (Mechanical Engg) having 6-8 years good experience in the related field of Power Plant.  The candidate should have knowledge in Operation & Maintenance of Electrical Installations.      Sr. Engineer / Engineer (Inst.)
B.E. / Diploma (Mechanical Engg) having 6-8 years good experience in the related field of Power Plant.  The candidate should have knowledge in Operation & Maintenance of Pneumatic and Electronic Instruments.

Boiler Operators
The candidate should pass 1st / 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Exam having 6-8 years good experience in operation and maintenance of high pressure,Bio-mass, Traveling Grate Boiler.      Turbine Operators /Attendants
I.T.I. (Fitter) having 6-8 years good experience in operation and maintenance of 6-10 MW Extraction cum condensing and Back Pressure Turbines.

Boiler Auxiliaries Attendants
The Candidates should have 6-8 years experience in operation and maintenance of Boiler Auxiliaries.      Fuel Handling Plant Operators
The Candidates should have 6-8 years good experience in operation and maintenance of Fuel Handling Plant.

Water Treatment Plant & Lab Incharge
B.Sc. having 6-8 years sound experience in operation and maintenance of R.O. / D.M. Plant. The candidates should be responsible to meet out sufficient quantity / quality of water to Power Plant.
      Fitters
I.T.I. (Fitter) having 6-8 years good experience in maintenance work of  various types of Pumps, Gear Boxes, Fans, Valves etc.
Electricians
I.T.I. (Elect) having 6-8 years good experience in maintenance work of various types of Electrical equipments.      Instrument Technicians
I.T.I. (Instt) having 6-8 years good experience in maintenance work of various types of Electronic & Pneumatic Instruments.