News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

TATA ELXSI PATTERN & INTERVIEW ..................

Started by karthick, Feb 21, 2007, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karthick

Hi,

This is the Tata ELXSI Latest paper.........

procedure involved for the recruitement is :

1) Written test (100 min, 100 marks)
    i) Verbal(20 min-20 marks)
    ii) Analytical Ability(25 marks,30 min) {Felt bit tough with this section}
    iii) Attention to detail(25 marks,20 min) { Better to score more here}
    iv) Technical Aptitude ( 30 min -30 marks) { Better to be strong at the basics}

My experience at the test:
i)    Verbal was bit easy. better to go through the articles 2-Comprehension passages
Suitabale words...
ii)    I felt this analytical sec was time taking. This involved lot of problems which we can see generally in the infosys Paper.
iii)    This section was very easy...might no one face problems with this section
this is the right area to improve the score easilyyy..
iv)   Technical section included all the theory Q's for CS Stream while few codes in EC Stream.
better to go through OOPs basics, Concepts related with Data structures..and graphics (like MPEG2 codecs). 1Q on pipelines, Q on #include (we can rock this round, if we have strong technical background.)

Results raleased evening at 4:30 pm : Total appeared :>610 No. of selected students: 128 (approx)

2) Technical Round (Most toughest to get thruu.. Round to eliminate...Person gets thru if he is strong in tech and confident with his answers.)
My turn came at 9:30pm and continued upto 10:25pm. They concentrated more on the areas of interest. They will definetly ask few programs using C

I've been asked on j2me for 15min and on jsp for 10-15min (These are my areas of interests and have projects in those areas). Next half-an hour on C language. They r interested with C. Some on Microprocessors.( very fw )

3) HR Interview (should have cleared tech round)
DOn't neglect this round. Bcoz, I was the 6th person to enter into the HR round from last 5hrs of interview. and from the last 5 members b4 me 2 cleared the HR and 3 were rejected. So try to concentrate on their Profile, Q's like Why do u want to join our company.??  Don't stop anywhere untill he poses u the              next question.

Package was initailly ; 2.2 lac/ann and for 3 months of training.

Thanks & Regards,
- www.itacumens.com & Team .
A part of Development in Our Website Front Page
www.itacumens.com

We simple build everything with sense
----karthick....