Enjoy Youtube videos with Mac OS X Snow Leopard—easier and faster

Started by treemme96, Dec 15, 2009, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treemme96

Since the release of Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple's new desktop and server operating system, more and more consumers have been wondering if they will buy it or have a try. Is it trustworthy? What are the new features of it compared with its predecessor?

Inferred from the literal meaning of "Snow Leopard", I always associate the wide feet, stocky body and long thick fur of a running snow leopard with a high-speed processor. It is said that Snow Leopard Mac Server is up to twice as fast as its predecessor, with faster performance for operations such as file sharing, mail, and web hosting. Moreover, the new version of Mac OS x is intended to improve efficiency, performance and diminishing its overall memory footprint compared to the older Mac OS X v10.5 "Leopard", rather than new end-user capabilities. Furthermore, It simplifies the operation for customers to utilize similar functionality in Microsoft Windows with its built-in support for the newest version of Microsoft Exchange 2007 servers for access via Mail, Address Book and iCal. Also, Snow Leopard makes the Time Machine up much easier to backup hard driver and accelerates the backing-up speed up to 80 percent.

With such a powerful Mac OS X, assuming that if we download some Youtube videos and watch them on our Mac, what is a sweet experience! But, what shall we do?

Fortunately, I got the news and suggestions via Google, Forums and Yahoo answers. I just need a Youtube Converter for Mac. Then I tried several programs recommended by some search engines, but in vain. What's wrong?
Last I realized that Mac OS X Snow Leopard applies specific system requirements listed as below:

Mac computer with an Intel processor
   1GB of memory
   5GB of free disk space
   DVD drive (also accessible via Remote Disc) or external USB or FireWire hard disk drive for installation
   Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
   Some features require Apple's MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.

Based upon above-mentioned requirements, I kept seeking for a relevant and effective program. Finally, I got Pavtube Youtube Converter for Mac—designed with both download and conversion capabilities. For general similar programs, they can only convert Youtube videos but no download. However, this program can not only download but also convert Youtube videos (FLV or F4V) to any other formats so that we can enjoy these videos on our iPod, iPhone 3Gs, Apple TV, Quick Time Player, Realplayer, iMovie, Final Cut Express, idvd and etc. For instance, we can download our favorite Youtube videos and enjoy them on our Mac computer in a few minutes. Okay, how to achieve our "Youtube movie dream" on Mac?
Take it easy! You will be interested in the following easy instructions:

Step one, download (select download Intel platform) Pavtube Youtube Converter for Mac as below:

Step two, import URL of Youtube video you wanna download to this program using "Add URL" button, select the output video format you want, then you can specify the output file path as you wish by hitting "Browse" icon.

Step three, if you want your output videos with much higher quality, you just click "Custom" button to set the videos as you wish such as video/audio revolution, including Codec Name, Frame rate, Bit rate, Size (pix) and Sample rate. Also, you can select the channels as you wish.

Step four, Hit "Ok" button, it immediately download and convert your youtube video (or a batch of youtube videos) simultaneously.
According to my own experience, the whole operation is simple, fast and nimble. What attracts me is the high quality output video playing in my Quick Time Player on Mac. Therefore, do not worry about its output video quality! Frankly, this Youtube Converter for Mac adopts advanced audio and video sync technology, thus completely eliminating the audio and video out of sync issue and ensuring excellent output audio and video.

Sagem1939

Want to burn an iMovie to DVD so that you can enjoy it on your home DVD player? Here we offer you two ways to burn/export video to DVD from iMovie ...

dennan