Download and convert Youtube video to MP3---Just with one click

Started by hekcik129, Sep 27, 2009, 06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hekcik129

Download and convert Youtube video to MP3---Just with one click

Last week, when wandering around the Youtube watch.com, I was enthralled with the theme song of "Lost", especially the words of the song I found out, on the corner of first and amistad, where the west was all but won all weeklong, smoking his last cigarette, I said; "Where you been?" He said; "ask anything."....

I couldn't help expecting to save this song to my personal players. What a delightful thing listening to the song while walking or waiting for a bus! Okay, do you have the same experience as me? When hearing an exciting speech or dialogue, are you thirsty for downloading them and saving as your best memory?

Download, convert Youtube to mp3?—yes, you can.
Anna, one of my best friends, has posed a question "I have a Mac notebook and I only need the audio (mp3 music) of a certain Youtube movie, what shall I do?" The solution to the problem is shown as below:

Step one: Install a Youtube Converter for Mac as follows:

Step two: import the URL of Youtube video (or batches of URL) you wanna convert using "Add URL" icon. Select output format like audio (MP3) by "Settings" and customize your output file path with "Browse".

Step three: If you want your output audio much better, you can set the audio resolution like Bit Rate, Channels or Sample Rate presented in the following picture.

Step four: Click "Ok" button, it automatically download and convert your youtube videos simultaneously. After a few minutes, you can get the desirable audio (mp3) you want and enjoy it on any portable devices.

Download, convert Youtube videos to iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3Gs, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune, iRiver, and etc. --- done by one click.

Generally, if you want to download a Youtube video and then convert them to MP3 for your mobile devices, you need two Youtube tools: Youtube Downloader and Youtube Converter. But, now, with Pavtube Youtube Converter for Mac, you can both download and convert massive videos by clicking one "Ok" button.

Now, all the best, you can enjoy versatile Youtube music at a waiting room, on a bus, traveling, walking around the park or lying on your bed..

hekcik129

Top 1: Pavtube YouTube Converter for Mac

It is unbelievable easy-to-use for Mac users (including the newest Snow leopard users).Import the URL of YouTube, click OK, and then choose an output video format. Yes, finished! It supports outputting a wide range of formats, such as MP4, 3GP, MPEG-4, AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, etc. for playback on popular gadgets like iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G cell phones, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iRiver, Zune, etc.
Compare with the other converters, the obvious advantage of Pavtube YouTube Converter for Mac is that it can ensure audio and video match very well, so users do not need worry about the converted video quality. In addition, this converter adopts multithreading technology, which enables its downloading and conversion speed to be faster than any other YouTube converters.
Moreover, it also supports batch conversion for YouTube videos, just choose the tasks you want to convert as many as possible, and then you can let the program convert multiple files simultaneously, which will remarkably save your time and energy.
Free download

faraz_k86

Dont mean to crap the thread or anything but if mac users have access to virtual box and windows then they should try the free software SUPER which, though not very user friendly is a great convertor. It can be found here: blu ray ripper

Heith