News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

How to face an Interview

Started by china, May 03, 2008, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

china

How to face an Interview

1.) If Interview Asks a question and if i dont know the answer,what i have to do?can i say wrong answer?

If you don't know the answer fo the question asked by the interviwer , never say wrong answer.Tak atleast few seconds and say , i am sorry sir/madam , at this moment i haven't able to answer you , i will make sure that i will update my knowledge soon.

The above points makes you to present your frankness and your presentation abilities.

2.) What to answer and what not to answer for "Tell me something about you"?

hi,This kind of questions are best answered by focusing on 5 to 6 strong selling points of yours. when asking this question, the interview is not looking for your history of school work and employment but kind of giving you a chance to sell yourself in about 60 seconds. Why 60 seconds? Try to limit your answers to 60 seconds as far as possible because if you go on talking about your past at length then the interviewer might loose interest in you and the interview might end at that very point.

The answer should include your achievements, skills and talents that would enable you to succeed in the position that is being discussed.Make a short, organized statement of your education and professional achievements and professional goals. Then, briefly describe your qualifications for the job and the contributions you could make to the organization.

3.) Would you be willing to relocate if required?

If I get a better learning oppurtunity & growth, then certainly yes. Otherwise, I have to think how much it is feasible from organization's point of view.

4.) What if we don't hire you?

Well, your current position will still remain open and you have to interview atleast one more person.It may be difficult for you to find a more dedicated and knowledgable person than myself. As for me, I have to continue my search for excellent and best in class company where I can get challenging and rewarding work experiance. I thought we had win-win situation.

5.) If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?

In my point of view I would recommend the following things:
    1. Required skills for the role.
    2.Can work in team
    3.Pro-activeness
    4.Loyalty to the work.

6.) Speak about yourself professionally?

You should highlight your projects and your experience with other companies if you have worked with other comapnies.