News:

Latest Movie Updates : Cinebuzz.in
Latest Update on Rajini Movie  Enthiran / Endhiran - Rajini - The Robot

Main Menu

Your current daytime job

Started by MileyBaird, Dec 28, 2023, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileyBaird

What are you employed for ? What is your company about ? Do you like your job ? Do you have another career in sight ?

I own a car body shop which I have started in 2016. Fixing cars, mechanically and cosmetically is my passion next to being a webmaster. My company is called Automotive Repair and we've been doing fairly well ever since we've opened up.

RyanMatthew

I work in the investment and wealth management space and have been for the last 8 years. I also run several online websites and forums.

CobyBarrera

It's great to hear about your gas station job and your web design company venture. Four years at the gas station must have given you some valuable experience. If you're on the lookout for something new, you might want to explore opportunities in the job market.
You mentioned your web design company, which sounds promising. If you're looking to expand or find new projects for it, you might consider connecting with recruiters who can help you find potential clients or job opportunities. You can check out https://huntly.ai/recruiters/ to explore possibilities in the field. Wishing you the best in finding the perfect new opportunity or growing your web design company further!