News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

who is never obey the traffic rules.? (Boys of Girls)

Started by Power of silence, Sep 28, 2009, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is never obey the traffic rules.? (Boys of Girls)  

boys
2 (40%)
girls
0 (0%)
Both
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Power of silence

Nowdays i am watching more peoples are never obey the traffic rules..... ?

dhilipkumar

Sudhakar

Both.  :police

Stupid's ... Crosses lines and dies on road.
  :(

thomzpaula

Both girls and boys are never obey the traffic rule but if we talk regarding the majority then the boys never obey the traffic rules. It is very bad for the people who never follow the traffic rules becasue these rules are created only for our safety life.

ganeshbala

I live in chennai... i saw most girls and women are not obeying the rules even the men are good..

For ex : the womens are rushing before the green signal appears.. and also using mobiles while riding..

The traffic police did not consider them, even the it was men then the police will surly register fine against them...

All of them Please drive safely and obey traffic rules..

greytiponline

Both girls and boys. Girls busy talking in mobile phones and boys want to drive and go fast to their destination and hence skip traffic signals.

dailyduality

it seems age has a factor as well.
nothing is worse than the granny that runs a stoplight because she thinks she is in her prime and will clear the yellow light...
at the same time the young man that thinks he starred in need for speed is annoying as well  :agree

yagnesh86

hi
in my opinion boys break the traffic role more then girls.but girls have short knowledge of traffic role.