News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Peter Andre Expects Nothing From Katie Price

Started by jayanthi mandhalapu, Sep 13, 2009, 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayanthi mandhalapu

Peter Andre has claimed that he doesnot want share in 12million pounds that he and his ex-wife Katie Price aka Jordan earned as a pair and 28million fortune of Katie Price.

A source said, "Peter insisted that he and Kate signed a pre-nuptial agreement. It was simply because he never wanted to be accused of being in it for the money."

"And now they are divorced he is sticking to his word. Family, friends and love are the only things he has ever really cared about", the source added.

According to the friends of Peter, he is angry that Katie Price is planning to throw a party to celebrate her divorce.

Peter Andre said, "I am not about to celebrate something that has broken my heart. This marriage is not officially over for another six weeks and it is not something I''m happy about."

He added, "The fact that she is throwing this party doesn''t surprise me in the slightest. It upsets me, though. I can only hope that she sees fit to do it when our three kids are not in the house as well."
Be Happy And Always Remain So