News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Ashame Abt Me!!!

Started by Kalyan, Sep 10, 2009, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Hi,

Really i felt bad abt me at this time..i ashamed too... :(

bcz, my dad came to chennai for some business purpose and hospitality.. the first day he told i need to talk regarding my sisters wedding and others.

i said ok dad no prob we will discuss.

but, continous last days i reached home after 11pm..that time he is so tired and sleeping..

and in morning i wake up @ 8:30 and time is too tight for me to start to office..and he too went for some official purpose..so we failed that time too.

but, today without any info he started to erode..while crossed two stations he called up and said, right now am on the way to erode.

i shocked wat happened dad, y u started as early even not any info. he said you didn't come to home soon, not having proper sleep, food on time..

if you doing the basic things as on proper, let me know then we will inform..but please dont mistake me, i can adjust but in case of future will get spoiled

due to this non spending time with family. if you not have proper time, sleep and not spending time with family the day no one will having relation with you.

He shortly said, the death of the person clearly implies the name that he earns..so, please understand...

i realized that am not spending such good time with my family for last 5 years..just i had a talk and everything but i never asked the things they want..

even parents may did mistake, childrens may did mistake..atlast the small forgiveness may give long time happy between all.

If a day come, we will sit and laugh as on our old activities...again i reached him and said sorry dad...he said ok. then i said will support you and mom

and spend time with all.

I hate the realtions..but, family is different....i felt bad that how much i missed some of the situations.

hope, will spend time with my family too.

rose

Have time to talk with girl friends in phone(for more that 1 hour) but no time to talk with your dad ah....   :(

Kalyan

I agreed sajiv.....here after will spend time with family and my girl friends also..both are very important for my life.

i spended some time, but my dad need my support and help atleast this time bcz just 50 days to go for my sisters wedding...

ganeshbala

What to do ... ??

They Are youths...

VAALIBA VAYASU..... Nothing to Do ...

Take Care

dhilipkumar

I can understand Cognitive's feel...

Even me also not with my parents.... they are missing me more , me too... atleast twice a day they used to cal me...

Mr Cognitive. even if u dont have time to spend time with u r parents, cal them regularly through phone talk to them nicely,
that may keep them happy..

our parents need care from our side nothing more else....

Because now a days some youngsters are not caring their parents than their Girl friends..

rajoe

Quote from: dhilipkumar on Sep 11, 2009, 10:59 AM
I can understand Cognitive's feel...

Even me also not with my parents.... they are missing me more , me too... atleast twice a day they used to cal me...

Mr Cognitive. even if u dont have time to spend time with u r parents, cal them regularly through phone talk to them nicely,
that may keep them happy..

our parents need care from our side nothing more else....

Because now a days some youngsters are not caring their parents than their Girl friends..

Enna Feelingsu...........
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Kalyan

Yes Dhilip, but am not such kind off odd guy to not supporting parents.

i talk them regualary thru phone and everything..

but, the thing is am not coming to my uncles home ( paying guest ) regularly and having food on time and sleep and not involving

with those people to share the things...thats the issue...so, only my dad got hurted..

even thrice per day my mom called me and ask abt my health and everything..

hope, will make myself as correct here after..

and take care my family ( parents, girlfriend, friends & IT Acumens )

rose

Quote from: Cognitive on Sep 11, 2009, 10:58 AM
I agreed sajiv.....here after will spend time with family and my girl friends also..both are very important for my life.

i spended some time, but my dad need my support and help atleast this time bcz just 50 days to go for my sisters wedding...

HI Mr Cognitive Im rose here , y u said sajiv

ganeshbala

oh... Wat an instant reply from cognitive to all ..

Cognitive why no quote for me.......

Quote from: rose on Sep 11, 2009, 11:17 AM
Quote from: Cognitive on Sep 11, 2009, 10:58 AM

HI Mr Cognitive Im rose here , y u said sajiv

rajoe

[smg id=6781 type=full]

வடை  போச்சே .............

Prashanth

Cognitive says: " நாங்கெல்லாம் அப்பா பேச்ச கேக்க மாடோம்.
                    ஆனா அப்பனுக்கு ஒரு பிரச்சனன யார் பேச்சையும் கேக்க மாடோம்.
"

www.enthiran.net

Power of silence

Dear friend,

U dont have time 2 spend make call to your home regularly....?   dont tell lies.. When i was in Andhra Pradesh in past eight years.. that time onwards i will make call every weekend. Suppose if i am failure to make call my parents will make call.. This is understanding between son and parents realtion.. Dont take mistake r u make call to ur parents.. regularly... If yes... i will agree u..? otherwise... Summa seen Poadatha... friend............NEE UN GIRL FRIENDS R FRIENDS KU CALL pannama irunthurikiya..? eppadiyavathu.. time adjust panni call pannuvaela... Athae mathiri un father vannthapa.. eppadiyavathu time adjust panni avaroada time spend panni irukalam................... Entah company la kooda father vathurukarunu sonna kandippa permission kudupanga Boss................................... Everybody know the parents affair..................

Prashanth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.enthiran.net