Katherine Jackson Praises Jermaine For Organizing Tribute Concert For MJ

Started by jayanthi mandhalapu, Aug 26, 2009, 12:55 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

jayanthi mandhalapu

Katherine Jackson, the brokenhearted mother of late Michael Jackson has praised her son, Jermaine for organizing King of Pop's impending tribute concert in Vienna, Austria.

Katherine Jackson has referred the event as "a wonderful idea". The concert is scheduled to take place on 26 September and Hollywood celebrities Whitney Houston, John Mayer and Lionel Richie will join Jermaine for the show.

About one million requests for the concert tickets have been obtained till now. Austrian event promoters, World Awards Media GmbH, received a hand written letter from Katherine Jackson addressing the public support since her son's tragic death in June.

She wrote, "An event of this dimension not only keeps Michael's spirit alive, more than that: It gives millions of fans the opportunity to experience his music and celebrate the life of my son. I am sure Michael would love it. I fully support Jermaine's endeavours to spread Michael's important message of making a better world for us all... (I am) overwhelmed by the worldwide love and support that my beloved son Michael has received over the past month".
Be Happy And Always Remain So

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
IT Acumens Web Designing Chennai | GinGly :: Build your Personal Website | CineBuzz :: Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Gift your Kids Memories :: Book Website @ 349 Rs monthly
Copyright 2005 - 2021 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved. :: XML Sitemap
ITAcumens Discussion Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 15 years - Powered by IT Acumens Pro Dedicated Server

My Kids Diary